Rider RX 7075-Aluminum Alloy AA/14500 EDC Flashlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only Acebeam is a TK16 with Osram LEDs. Tiny little pocket rocket that never fails to impress and amaze others (and myself). I'd have a TK17 too if the interface was better.

I’d sure like to try the L19 , looks like it would work well for both camping and hunting trips.

I like the x50.
X50 2.0 Brightest Flashlight--Illuminate the world

qqcuSml.jpg

✅ World's First PD Power Bank Brightest flashlight powered by 3 x 21700 battery pack.
✅ Utilizes 8 pieces US CREE LEDs, with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours and a maximum output of up to 45,000 lumens.
✅ Works as a power bank and supports PD60W fast fully charged in less than an hour.
✅ The Built-in thermal control module will automatically adjust the brightness output, keep using it comfortably.
✅ Built-in safety self-testing intelligent charging&discharging circuit, convenient, fast and safe. Seven levels and Special Strobe mode which can be exchanged quickly and instant Turbo.
✅ High efficiency boost driver works constant current&voltage circuit will maintain constant brightness.
✅ Waterproof underwater to 2 meters
✅ Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy body, wear-resistant Type III hard-anodized surface treatment.
✅ The perfect choice for outdoorsmen,and No.1 hot seller brand in the flashlight category on Douyin(Named Tiktok).

Learn more: https://www.acebeam.com/x50-v2

Hello Everyone,

It is an honor to announce our newest members of the E70MINI and H50 2.0.

With the latest popular high-CRI Nichia 519A Neutral white (5000K) LED,powered by one rechargeable 18650 battery, you get 2000 lumens with a uniform and smooth big spot from a pocket EDC flashlight E70 MINI.

Introducing the H50 2.0 High Performance Outdoor USB-C Rechargeable Headlamp, this is a fantastic budget friendly headlamp with a robust feature-set.

p2LrB02.jpg

What are you most excited about? Let us know below!

Learn more - https://www.acebeam.com/newproducts

Last edited:
ACEBEAM New E70MINI Ultra-compact&powerful 3 x Nichia 519A EDC light for outdoors, working, commuting,etc. Diminutive and finely crafted combined with high performance make the E70 MINI ideal EDC Flashlight too!

✅ Utilizes 3 x the latest popular high CRI Nichia 519A LED for a maximum output up to 2000 lumens
✅ The high CRI>90 Nichia 519A LED produces a uniform and smooth spot with no artifacts, capability revealing every detail on objects
✅ Neutral white (5000K) uniform spot reducing chances of misdiagnose
✅ Powered by 1 x 18650 rechargeable battery with max long runtime 56 hours
✅ 5 Brightness levels and 2 special modes (Strobe and Ultra-Low) for various scenarios
✅ With a stainless steel clip can be attached to pockets
✅ Stylish double layers tube design for better grip and heat insulation
✅ Lockout mode and "double click to turn on" design prevents accidental activation
✅ Rating in accordance with IP68 (2 meters submersible)

g0H1Hfo.jpg
m4cXRpT.jpg
rfPuuh1.png

hrlN6ty.jpg

Learn more: https://www.acebeam.com/e70mini

High performance makes extraordinary that is the new H50 2.0 Outdoor Rechargeable Headlamp that combines Spot-and Floodlight or dual beam with a max output of 2,000lumens.141 meters long range coverage and 170° wide range flood light specially designed for industrial maintenance,caving rescuing,climbing and mountaineering.

✅ Utilizes 3 x Luminus SST-20 LED(Neutral White 5000K)
✅ Equipped with the customized TIR optic lens, can reflect uniform and soft light
✅ 180° tilt angle for different illumination needs
✅ Including one 18650 high capacity Li-ion battery and compatible with 2 x CR123
✅ Built-in the concealed USB-C charging port is effectively protected against the complex outdoor environment
✅ USB-C Rechargeable Approx. 2hours 30 min to fully charge
✅ One button interface controls 5 brightness levels, 3 light sources and 1 SOS special mode
✅ Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output of up to 30 days
✅ The power indicator beneath the switch can indicate the remaining battery power
✅ Rating in accordance with IP68 (2 meters submersible),All-weather applicable

vhO5zop.jpg

zoincM8.jpg

ACEBEAM headlamp is the first choice by China Expedition.

hWUxLAn.jpg

RUYv8ci.jpg

Learn more: https://www.acebeam.com/wide-beam-led-headlamp-h50

Last edited:
I’ve not tried acebeam lights yet. Id like to enter and if I win the Rider RX 7075-Aluminum Alloy will be my favorite.

I currently use a stream light stylus pro AAA battery and a sure fire 6p original.

The cost of batteries keeps me from using the surefire much.

The stream light, it was good for about 2/3 years and then starts flickering. The previous one did the same. So I’m on the hunt for a new light. That takes common batteries.

I love the AA size lights,
Ti Rider RX really stands out imho with the beautiful finish.

Reactions: JM2
I’d love to be in on the draw…just to help ya get to 200 posts. :)

Thanks!

I don't need another light but the Titanium Rider RX Rechargeable is calling my name.
Thanks for the giveaway, I'm in

Thanks for the opportunity; I'm in.

ETA: The EC35 looks to be my favorite in the AceBeam lineup.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back