Shark Cub (Big Pivot) Release Date?

Maybe that’s restock after this first initial run at select dealers?

"Thank you for your purchase! We're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent.

Estimated delivery Wednesday, Nov 29–Monday, Dec 4"

I sure hope that the estimated delivery date from Demko is a mistake.

Thank you for your purchase! We're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent.

Estimated delivery Wednesday, Nov 29–Monday, Dec 4

I sure hope that the estimated delivery date from Demko is a mistake.

I received the same message but was provided USPS tracking info shortly after placing my order. I assume it may take a day or two to be on its way.

Got the titanium slicer from DLT and the sharkfoot aluminum from another dealer. They are both sweet. Great edc size for me. I'm 6'1" with xl hands and I can still get all four fingers around the handle. I'm hoping a dealer does a run with olive drab aluminum handle and blackwashed blade. That would be my ideal setup. Don't know if I like one handle material over the other, they are both excellent.

My two G10s arrived yesterday after an extra USPS vacation day.

Very, very happy with this outstanding knife!

- Prefer, and will be keeping, the Clip Point vs. the Slicer Shark -- both blades have excellent, even grinds and are very sharp.
- Great blade centering.
- The deep carry pocket clip is spot-on.
- The G10 peel ply scales feel great.
- The action and Shark Lock were a bit crunchy out of the tube. Disassembling, cleaning, and a light lubrication helped a good deal.
- The spring is quite stiff...sore fingers.
- Disassembly/assembly is much easier and less fiddly than the 20.5.
- Tiny bearings. Will install a set of Skiffs when/if available.
- The pivot screw (clip side) is ~1mm proud. Improved by sanding surface on scale; a bit more is needed. (The Slicer Shark is flush.)
- Size is just about perfect for me. The 20.5 always seemed just a little too large in pocket, and the RGT scales are wider than stock.

Pictured between my two primary EDCs:

IMG_2464.jpg

Last edited:
Back