Skinny Fat Bowie is Awesome

FSA

P4hWKQJ.jpg

Two Magnacut Bowies.

Seriously guys this is an awesome knife. If you have a chance to try this model, take it. I've had a lot of fun in the last day messing around with it in the backyard.

FDxeUl4.jpg

And here's the DM collection:

XsS2qSs.jpg

P4hWKQJ.jpg

Two Magnacut Bowies.

Seriously guys this is an awesome knife. If you have a chance to try this model, take it. I've had a lot of fun in the last day messing around with it in the backyard.

FDxeUl4.jpg

And here's the DM collection:

XsS2qSs.jpg
I love the look of that skinny fat. I think one with firedog canvas or lime green suretouch should be properly winter tested up here in AK. I am busy but I could squeeze it In…
Breaking trail today took 4 hrs to go 5 miles- got stuck repeatedly and covered in snow. Knives are wiped down and gun is drying. Magnacut is made for this!

I love the look of that skinny fat. I think one with firedog canvas or lime green suretouch should be properly winter tested up here in AK. I am busy but I could squeeze it In…
Breaking trail today took 4 hrs to go 5 miles- got stuck repeatedly and covered in snow. Knives are wiped down and gun is drying. Magnacut is made for this!
I can tell you that there is already skinny fat Bowie in the green SureTouch up here in Alaska that is being used and tested as time permits.

I can tell you that there is already skinny fat Bowie in the green SureTouch up here in Alaska that is being used and tested as time permits.
Awesome! I had no idea you were up here. David has a club of fans/users here- nice! Enjoy that knife- it looks great.

...as I sit here in the kitchen thinking that would make a great knife for chopping veggies.

Reactions: FSA
I’m going to add to this post about this wonderful knife. The first thing you will notice is mine has a full flat vex grind versus the low sabervex / Scandivex grind. The reason I went this route is I don’t like the other grind or even plain Scandi grinds as they offer me no advantage in the way I use my knives. This one has the green and black SureTouch scales which I like.
E70DB618-1EBC-47B1-A0C1-5C80A17E5AB1.jpeg

The one thing I love about all of David’s knives are the edge geometry that he puts on them. These thin edges make it easy to make feather sticks which both of my malamutes Catori and Nanuk love to chew on.
538416CE-D7DE-4271-A4AF-95CFBBD39E63.jpeg

One thing I like to do with almost all my knives is to start using them in the kitchen first. The reason for this is, I do a lot of cooking when I’m home. This allows me to get more familiar with the knife on how it feels in the hand and how it’s going to perform when it comes to cutting different mediums. Now with that being said I don’t ever expect non kitchen knives to perform as good as a chefs knife. I’m always pleased when one performs half as good or pretty close to my chefs knives. My Skinny Fat Bowie in 3/32” AEB-L is very pleasing in the kitchen for smaller task. A little slicing and mincing.
47521163-DEA1-4A37-BA9C-F1F225629DA2.jpeg

Back