The Les George Knives Thread

blades&wrenches

Gold Member
As a big fan of Les George knives and designs, I thought there should be a dedicated thread to share pics and discussions. Fixed blades, folders, tools, customs, mid techs, collaborations...anything Les George is welcome, so let’s see them!

To start things off, I picked this one up off the exchange not long ago. Id been looking for a VECP, but couldn’t pass this guy up! Just a beast of a knife that actually cuts pretty well! I have not used it much yet, but I think I’m going to have it for a long time.
Monkey Edge Frag Pattern Talos anodized bronze
dNaiZvm.jpg

Last edited:
The ESV is one of my favorite knives. It took me about two years of searching to finally snag one; I got it last year. I'm pretty sure it was listed in the USN Cove for $225 with the Ti bead but maybe it was here. Regardless, it was a pretty good deal.
The ESV is my favorite. It’s one of the few knives that I’ve never considered selling. $225 is an insane deal! I’ve seen the ZT version (900) selling for that much!

The ESV is my favorite. It’s one of the few knives that I’ve never considered selling. $225 is an insane deal! I’ve seen the ZT version (900) selling for that much!

I love the ZT 0900 (obviously, I have 2) but I would not pay over $150 for one.

This thread is really making me hate myself for selling my VECP last month. That was such a fantastic piece. Have any of ya'll seen Les teasing his forthcoming flipper version of the VECP? I will definitely be trying that one out.

Back