The officially unofficial world record CPK count

Ah yes. We have to be well rounded. It would be fun to see your collections, both custom and production, some day.

As an aside, as we get a bit older, do you have an idea as to how you will handle your collection, before shedding this mortal coil. I haven’t quite figured out how to take them with me, when Scotty beams me up, or down, as the case may be.
If I have time, I'll probably give most of 'em away...since I won't need the money and I've done what I consider to be a pretty good job to provide for my missus' future in my absence.

Until then, I'll probably sell a few here and there, mostly privately, just because it's fun and I feel like I'm playing with house money when I buy something new to play with.

(None of my stuff is of particularly high (monetary) value, though some are from makers you can't get new things from anymore...so there's that. But I won't sell those if I had a close relationship with the maker...so...it's a zero sum game to some extent.)

If I have time, I'll probably give most of 'em away...since I won't need the money and I've done what I consider to be a pretty good job to provide for my missus' future in my absence.

Until then, I'll probably sell a few here and there, mostly privately, just because it's fun and I feel like I'm playing with house money when I buy something new to play with.

(None of my stuff is of particularly high (monetary) value, though some are from makers you can't get new things from anymore...so there's that. But I won't sell those if I had a close relationship with the maker...so...it's a zero sum game to some extent.)
Thank you. Seems like a sound and well thought out plan.

I'm at 10, I've been on this forum (bladeforum) for a while , and CPKs are what I have the most of

And I'm damn proud of it!

I'll support them as long as I can..... excellent knives , excellent people!

There are at least a couple CPK collectors who don’t hang out here. I won’t call them out by name but they have posted pics in the past. Pretty sizable collections. Maybe not top spot but in the dozens. Assuming Grenock hasn’t swindled them.

iu

Back