Tobacco medium bi fold weekly wear pics.

I just ordered a medium tobacco Brown wallet. I'm pretty pumped to get it. I'll post some pics when it arrives.

20130711_025349.jpg

20130711_025328.jpg

I'm concerned the large bifold will stick up out of my pocket. No doubt it would hold all my stuff!

What will you be wearing? I wear jeans and its lined up with the top of the pocket.

Have 11 cards and the ID wallet is maxed out!

Definitely consider getting the large bifold. Especially since you carry so many cards. It wasn't hard for me to decide on getting a large bifold as I will be able to expand my wallet as required. I also carry the small ID wallet in my front pocket. The large bifold fits perfectly in the back pocket of my jeans.

Because the card pockets are not stacked like the medium bifold I suspect the large bifold is thinner while carrying the same number of cards?

I'm starting the process all over again. Long story. Anyway I thinned out my wallet so here is day one of tobacco brown.

20130718_134306.jpg

How will the large bifold fit in the back pocket of dress slacks?

Because the card pockets are not stacked like the medium bifold I suspect the large bifold is thinner while carrying the same number of cards?

Right now I have a dozen cards in the pockets of the large bifold and miscellaneous items and cards in the two hidden pockets. There is more area spread out for the cards in the large bifold. I have no problem slipping the wallet in my dress pants and slacks. It doesn't bulge in my back pocket. Some people are amazed at the size of the wallet when I pull it out of my pocket ;-).

Right now I have a dozen cards in the pockets of the large bifold and miscellaneous items and cards in the two hidden pockets. There is more area spread out for the cards in the large bifold. I have no problem slipping the wallet in my dress pants and slacks. It doesn't bulge in my back pocket. Some people are amazed at the size of the wallet when I pull it out of my pocket ;-).

I suppose the large bifold won't break in crooked because how the card slots are designed?

I thought I wanted a Trifold at first too Chestnut, but the Saddleback leather is too thick and stout, a trifold would be a baseball in your pocket.

Back