Velox's ready for Blade

Hi Michael,
I picked up the standard velox with the LSCF at the last minute Sunday and neglected to ask a few questions:
What is the bolster made of?
What steel did you use for the blade?
Is the liner titanium?
What steel did you use for the clip?
That's it for the questions. ;) Now for my impressions:
The design is so simple that it is deceiving. I did not grasp the total craftsmanship until I got it home and put it under the magnifying glass. WOW!
The lightning strike carbon fiber really doesn't jump out at you until you get it in natural light, and you got it to blend with the bolsters beautifully. The blade deployment is elegant and smooth. It almost makes me nervous to actually use it. Note: I said almost. :rolleyes:

Hey Zatara, thanks again for your support. The bolsters are 410 S.S. Blade steel is S35VN. Liners are Ti. and the clips are made of 410 S.S. I'm glad your liking it.

Michael

Thanks to all of you who came by and said Hi. It was a great show. Sold all the standard Velox's. Had to take one of the minis off the table. For what ever reason the lock started to stick. I wasn't going to sell it like that. Wilson Combat came by and is going to take the standard Velox's in several different versions. That made my show. Also signed up with a Russian dealer and this deal is going to be huge for me. It was the best knife show I have ever had. Couldn't be happier.

Take care guys and thanks for all your support.

Michael

Sounds like you had a great show. The Velox is truly a remarkable design and I cannot wait for you to have my tip down one ready!

Thanks to all of you who came by and said Hi. It was a great show. Sold all the standard Velox's. Had to take one of the minis off the table. For what ever reason the lock started to stick. I wasn't going to sell it like that. Wilson Combat came by and is going to take the standard Velox's in several different versions. That made my show. Also signed up with a Russian dealer and this deal is going to be huge for me. It was the best knife show I have ever had. Couldn't be happier.

Take care guys and thanks for all your support.

Michael

Great hang with you at the booth on Fri and Sat (and excited about our snake project).
What great news regarding Wilson and the Russians.
Congratulations Michael!

Michael and I have agreed on a little twist to my Velox. I cannot even believe that I am somehow MORE excited than I already was. I really think it is going to look amazing.

Back