W.A. Surls Wednesday 1/31/2018

allen456

Thank you everyone for the continued support! It is truly pleasure making knives for everyone.

Well, caught some kind of bug, hope it is not the flu!!!!! Mild fever tonight

First "I'll take it " applies. Please include the description while claiming. PayPal is wasknives at gmail dot com

Shipping is included CONUS. If outside the CONUS, please add $45.

These will ship next week with the Fiddlebacks.

The knives........

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Nomad with african blackwood over black liners and blue pinstripe with copper/rawhide wrap flat ground on 3/32” A2 SFT $265

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Thorn with curly Tasmanian blackwood (very similar to curly koa) over black liners with white pinstripe flat ground on ⅛” A2 SFT $250

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Brisbee with bog oak over black liners and white pinstripe with rawhide wrap flat ground on ⅛” A2 tapered tang $370

Nomad with african blackwood over black liners and blue pinstripe with copper/rawhide wrap flat ground on 3/32” A2 SFT $265

Thorn with curly Tasmanian blackwood (very similar to curly koa) over black liners with white pinstripe flat ground on ⅛” A2 SFT $250

I’ll take the

Please Nomad african Blackwood black liners blue stripe $265

Thorn Tasmanian Blackwood $250

you got them both, thanks!!!

Thank you everyone for the continued support! It is truly pleasure making knives for everyone.

Well, caught some kind of bug, hope it is not the flu!!!!! Mild fever tonight

First "I'll take it " applies. Please include the description while claiming. PayPal is wasknives at gmail dot com

Shipping is included CONUS. If outside the CONUS, please add $45.

These will ship next week with the Fiddlebacks.

The knives........

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Brisbee with bog oak over black liners and white pinstripe with rawhide wrap flat ground on ⅛” A2 tapered tang $370

Ill take it
Brisbee with bog oak over black liners and white pinstripe with rawhide wrap flat ground on ⅛” A2 tapered tang $370[/QUOTE]

Dog,
I'm so slow it's painful.

But I was pretty confident this batch was going to sell out within a minute.

And a huge congrats to Siddhant on grabbing that Brisbee! That is a rare rare find right there.

Dog,
I'm so slow it's painful.

But I was pretty confident this batch was going to sell out within a minute.

And a huge congrats to Siddhant on grabbing that Brisbee! That is a rare rare find right there.

Ha. It's not just my sharking skills that are slow. I think my cognitive abilities have been used up this week. I figured the Brisbee would be the first to go and I didn't notice that it didn't get sharked until it got sharked. :eek:

Back