• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WAR PIG- 9,5" bowie

steevee

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello,
It is what it is guys... A beauty that can be Yours ;)

O1 tool steel
14,5 " overall
A hair over 9,5" blade
0,25" thick

4dg1i3h.jpg
1b7VcGm.jpg
xCFTFAJ.jpg
bAbq5sp.jpg
0ypB4lf.jpg
QMuZ05R.jpg
73IGiP9.jpg
Ns1IPQ7.jpg
PZrN4mq.jpg
z3f8GdU.jpg
gGC7PbC.jpg
exra4F1.jpg
SMq2iHZ.jpg

YT video:

Sheath might be a little loose to someones liking. Due to large surface of the flats on the blade, I did't want tight fit to rub off the finish over time. But there's no rattle or blade flapping inside it. And since blade is long and hefty, gravity will keep it in place just fine.

I'm asking 2400 PLN including shipping and PayPal fees, it is equivalent of ~623,01 USD according to PayPal at the very moment when I'm writting this text.

Best regards,
Lucas

I don’t own any knives where I can look back and watch the video to see the exact step by step from the maker from start to finish!!! I can’t hold out much longer. Just the amount of time spent on that beautiful coffin handle alone is incredible!!!

I don’t own any knives where I can look back and watch the video to see the exact step by step from the maker from start to finish!!! I can’t hold out much longer. Just the amount of time spent on that beautiful coffin handle alone is incredible!!!
Indeed, the attached video makes such a strong selling point. I'm sure many other knife makers have the same attention to details and put just as much effort and love to the craft. Like you said, seeing it is something else.
I have other hobbies and way too many customs. Still, this combo (knife,sheath and video) almost brought me to the relapsing point on a type of knife I'm not even interested. So I went to my stash, picked up my beloved Phillip Patton Phillip Patton Bowie and fiddled with it for a while, until the crisis passed :) it was a close call.

Back