What Kershaw/ZT are you carrying today?

Well, as of this morning It's my 0801, but I'll probably switch to something a little easier on the fingers because mine HURT after flipping and breaking this thing in all day yesterday.

Well, as of this morning It's my 0801, but I'll probably switch to something a little easier on the fingers because mine HURT after flipping and breaking this thing in all day yesterday.

You can say that again, i couldnt flip for a week after i got my 0200, talk about obsessive flipping :)

Hey bro, have you already worn down your serrations on that Blur? Or do they just seem a little short in the pic?

Well Kershaw sharpened it a few weeks back while it was seeing the warranty department so it could be they are shorter but not worn down.

I'll stop hurting your feelings when you stop hurting your delicate little baby fingers.
If it makes you feel better, I was about to get rid of my 0801, but after holding it more and flipping it a lot, It's a keeper. The ELMAX works too! No immediate dulling after cutting a plastic bottle and a couple zip ties.....if you know what I'm saying.

If it makes you feel better, I was about to get rid of my 0801, but after holding it more and flipping it a lot, It's a keeper. The ELMAX works too! No immediate dulling after cutting a plastic bottle and a couple zip ties.....if you know what I'm saying.

I didn't feel bad in the first place. I was just disappointed in your soft, flimsy fingers:D

I haven't done enough cutting to reach a final verdict on mine. I'm hoping it's better than my 0561 was.

I didn't feel bad in the first place. I was just disappointed in your soft, flimsy fingers:D

I haven't done enough cutting to reach a final verdict on mine. I'm hoping it's better than my 0561 was.
My soft flimsy fingers will do circles around your California born ones :D.

Back