What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

QUxKGwI.jpg

Continuing the Sowbelly theme, it's the Ebony single blade Sowbelly again today. We'll be busy from now on out. Cindy's sister-in-law that lives just up the road from us was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer yesterday. Stage One but stilllll it's gonna be a beotch traveling down that road. Cindy and I will be busy for sure.
I'm sorry to hear that Ed. No one deserves to have to go through the big "C". My wife lost her best friend to it a few years back. It's a hard road for everyone involved. We'll keep your family in our prayers. If you ever need to talk or just vent to someone just pm me & give me a holler.

That's a nice Sowbelly btw 👍

Continuing the Sowbelly theme, it's the Ebony single blade Sowbelly again today. We'll be busy from now on out. Cindy's sister-in-law that lives just up the road from us was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer yesterday. Stage One but stilllll it's gonna be a beotch traveling down that road. Cindy and I will be busy for sure.

IwhhdpI.jpeg

Sausage and eggs for breakfast.
My thoughts are with your family Ed. May she have the strength you show to win her battle.🙏

IwhhdpI.jpeg

Hate to read this. Prayers for your family
I'm just glad I saw him when I did! Apparently, he hadn't had his coffee yet. :rolleyes:
A little crabby was he?

IwhhdpI.jpeg

My thoughts and prayers are with Cindy’s sister-in-law.

IwhhdpI.jpeg

Ed, my thoughts are with your family. About six years ago my best friend’s wife was diagnosed with stage four Pancreatic cancer and given four months to live. Well today she’s in total remission and doing well. Find a good doctor with a good treatment plan and fight like hell!

Back