What's On The Workbench

Here's my latest prototype. It has a 4.5" blade!

photo-16.jpg

photo1-6.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

Big bad mama-jama right there! Little big for my taste but I'd give it a try. Nice knife. Cheers

I don't know about bolsterlocks but I will be opening another sign up list soon. I will announce it in advance to give everyone a fair shot. Thanks all for your support.

Here's my latest finished knife
S7303070.jpg

S7303071.jpg

S7303069.jpg

Just received this in the mail today and all I can say is incredible. From the outstanding fit and finish, the great feel in hand and the fantastic flipping action this knife is just another example of Ray's exceptional attention to detail. This will make my 3rd folder from Ray and each one I receive continues to amaze. Thanks Ray!!!

Your work is amazing, I love checking up on this thread! I hope I can afford to one day have one of your masterpieces in my collection!

Not to hijack your thread, but here is my masterpiece on the workbench...

2011-09-24_10-12-01_519.jpg

Man Ray I just love that Fossa. Not quite sure what it is but it just catches my eye. Of course I wouldn't kick the Jasmine or Blast out of bed either. Man I want one of your knives bad.

Thanks for the drool worthy update. Cheers

Finished this one today. Blast with a satin finished clip point recurved blade. Silver LSCF scales.

photo3-3.jpg

Man, that is sexy! Satin finished blade looks superb.
I've got one of your "vintage" digi-cam Workman folders inbound to me, can't wait for it!

Ray, thanks for making some awesome stuff, you really prove that sometimes "less is more"! :thumbup:

Here's the latest prototype I'm working on. The bolsters are zirc with silver lscf scales. I'm pretty excited about this one.

photo-25.jpg

Hey Ray sorry for the ignorance but are all your knives a limited first come first serve thing listed through this site or do you do commissions? I'm interested in a Jasmine if that is something doable. Thanks and sorry again.

Back