* Winner The Zieg * First Giveaway of 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're just in time, less than 2 hours to go on this Giveaway folks, right now there's 29 people vying for the chance at this folder.
G2

Times up, I'll be back shortly with the winner
G2

Congrats The Zieg The Zieg

Gary and I both have the all steel version of this knife, and ours have a good edge and action; while this should have better traction on the scales due to the blackish BLACKWASH (autocorrect) finish and G10. You wont need to use grip tape to hang onto it. Enjoy it!

Last edited:
Thanks, Gary W. Graley Gary W. Graley !! As I am reducing my knife collection, this will be a gift to my niece who spends a lot of her time with livestock as a vet student. As no stranger to barns and stables myself, I am sure this will serve her well with all those chores (she is hell on a Victorinox!).

I'll get her to take some pics and I'll post them when it gets some use.

Again, thanks to G²!

Zieg

Thanks, Gary W. Graley Gary W. Graley !! As I am reducing my knife collection, this will be a gift to my niece who spends a lot of her time with livestock as a vet student. As no stranger to barns and stables myself, I am sure this will serve her well with all those chores (she is hell on a Victorinox!).

I'll get her to take some pics and I'll post them when it gets some use.

Again, thanks to G²!

Zieg

I love to see someone pay it forward, rather than let it sit unused 😊

My most sincere thanks to Gary W. Graley Gary W. Graley for this generous giveaway! Gary, you are a real mensch! Not only did he ship this fast (no one wants to be told they won a knife and then have to wait) but he packaged it brilliantly. The icing on the cake, though, are the paracord and bead lanyard and fob. Gary ties these knots beautifully and finely whips the cordage.

DB130rn.jpeg

x0NQGYy.jpeg

As I said in my entry post, this will be going to my niece. She is a veterinary student at CSU and spends a lot of time working with cattle and other large animals. When she is not studying and handling livestock there, she skis and hikes and (sometimes) visits me at Double E Farm to ride and work horses. No doubt this folder will serve her well. I'll share her reactions as soon as she gets it.

Again, many thanks!

Zieg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back