• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTS: [CRK] Backpacker Black Micarta MagnaCut, Green Beret Black Micarta MagnaCut, Zaan Drop Point MagnaCut

Complaint_Severe

Gold Member

Timestamp

Only looking to sell - no trades please

BNIB CRK Backpacker MagnaCut Black Canvas Micarta - DOB 7/26/23

[click for pics & video]

Brand new in box, only out for pics. DOB 7/26/23. Unsheathed once, seems to have very faint scratches on the one side (see video). Comes with sheath, allen wrenches, box, sticker & paperwork.

SV $440 PayPal G&S or $425 PayPal F&F (chat me on Reddit - [click here to see r/Knife_Swap post])

BNIB CRK Green Beret Black Blade Black Canvas Micarta MagnaCut - DOB 1/4/24

[click for pics & video]

Brand new in box, only out for pics. DOB 1/4/24. Perfect condition. Comes with sheath, box, stickers & paperwork.

SV $570 PayPal G&S or $550 PayPal F&F (chat me on Reddit - [click here to see r/Knife_Swap post])

BNIB CRK Umnumzaan Drop Point MagnaCut - DOB 4/17/24

[click for pics & video]

Brand new in box, only out for pics. DOB 4/17/24. Perfect in every way. Dead centered. Zero play and good action. Flickable out of the box. Comes with box, cloth, papers, grease, loctite, allen wrench, sticker (all new & unused).

SV $616 PayPal G&S or $595 PayPal F&F (chat me on Reddit - [click here to see r/Knife_Swap post])

PayPal Friends & Family, Venmo, Zelle or Apple Cash. No message / description please.

Buyer takes responsibility to know their own knife laws.

Shipping to US only. Knife will ship insured USPS with tracking provided. If you have any questions, let me know!

Attachments

• yBsKbGE.jpeg
    yBsKbGE.jpeg
    505.7 KB · Views: 5
Will you ship to the Netherlands, concerning the Umnumzaan?

I can ship anywhere as long as I don’t have to disassemble & you send me a prepaid shipping label with customs all filled in. I would then take $11 off the price since that’s what I pay for US shipping.

Back