You know what today is?? ......it's sterile Saturday!!!

They look great Jim! I really like the stonewashed textured ti scale against the black DLC. What a cool and unique look.
Thanks! I am hoping black dlc hardware becomes a reality, they would look great on that one.

Thanks! I am hoping black dlc hardware becomes a reality, they would look great on that one.

That would look amazing on that knife. I hope I get to see that setup someday Jim! When I finally score a stonewashed textured ti scale Im going to put it on my sterile spanto with all silver steelflame bling, blue standoffs, and a blue summit bead. Then Ill put that frag cf scale on my DLC slicer. After this hunt is over Ill have all of my grail scales and I wont know what to do with all of my free time! :) haha!

^ Great pics Chris!! Wow. That custom spanto is something else! Those grinds are crazy! What a classy setup.

Nice sterile custom spanto Chris!! That thing is B E A utiful!! Just keep me in mind if you ever decide to sell it :D

P.S. It is Sterile Sunday!!!

You know what today is?.... You guessed it. Sterile Saturday! Yay!!!

Most Recent Family photo. Just need a textured titanium scale and my herd will be complete! :)

by Jensen13304, on Flickr

I have looked at this picture over a dozen times.....and yet every time I see it......it still makes me say, "WOW!"

Ross,
With that set up, there is no need to go ANYWHERE but right there and admire them all day!!!!

I'm sterile.... wait... That didn't sound right... ;) Here's some of my sterile XM's :D

Back