Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

View attachment 2542875when you chase the Churchill long enough things may happen,the person before me looks to have enjoyed it ,now its my turn.i would like a little more resistance in the opening of my knives,but still OK.
Unbelievable my great chase and find(mostly done by Paul/jackeywax)the man has an ear tuned to the wave lengths of 1095 steel,throw in his sam spade credentials and you got a knife finder.well my Churchill is no more,an accident to my leg just before going to our local meat draw had me wear shallow pocket sweat pants,you can surmise the rest.i still can't believe it.

Yeah, “Ram Foot” was just a GEC marketing term, and a play on “lamb foot,” as you said. I’d say the blade is a sheepsfoot (and GEC’s tang stamp numbering chart agrees).
100% 😂 Can only find reference to Ram Foot either in the content of GECs Ram Foot or post GECs release of the Ram Foot. I guess as I've seen the shape prior to GECs release I was putting 2 and 2 but getting 5. its a gift!

TrjKhK4.jpg

N4KQHN0.jpg

Happens to be my newest traditional, even though I've had possession of it for a little bit I haven't carried it yet because I needed to fix the sharpening notch. Now that I've finally moved all my belongings to my new home and was able to fix the sharpening notch, the knife is 'anew to me and has been in my pocket the last couple days.

Coin for Will Power Will Power it's from 1881!!!

53640799093_f6926763f4_b.jpg

A surprise package extrodinare today.
Both are NIB.
Buck 110 60th Anniversary.
Honduran Roserood covers; German Silver Bolsters & Liners, Magnacut Blade, and a black distressed leather belt sheath to tote it.
IMG_20240408_154718.jpgIMG_20240408_154833.jpgIMG_20240408_154930.jpg
Spyderco Bow River hunting knife. Kydex and leather sheaths. G10 scales.
IMG_20240408_154530.jpg

Last edited:
Happens to be my newest traditional, even though I've had possession of it for a little bit I haven't carried it yet because I needed to fix the sharpening notch. Now that I've finally moved all my belongings to my new home and was able to fix the sharpening notch, the knife is 'anew to me and has been in my pocket the last couple days.

Coin for Will Power Will Power it's from 1881!!!

53640799093_f6926763f4_b.jpg
What did you have to do to the notch to fix it?

Back