A place to welcome the boys to Bladeforums

awwhhhh hell yeah!

lksfZBy.jpg

Anyone know where the iMamba is currently in stock and available? I'm seeing out of stock everywhere I've looked.
I just got a notification that African Sporting Creations has preorders up and they say they are expecting them in August. That's where I got mine. Just as an FYI, the "expected date" may not be perfectly right on. The last preorders took a little over a month passed the expected time. Not a huge deal, and they are a good company, but just letting you know.

I just got a notification that African Sporting Creations has preorders up and they say they are expecting them in August. That's where I got mine. Just as an FYI, the "expected date" may not be perfectly right on. The last preorders took a little over a month passed the expected time. Not a huge deal, and they are a good company, but just letting you know.
On their email list and got an email this morning about iMambas have been shipped, not going to preorder but when they're in stock plan on purchasing a PJ iMamba.

On their email list and got an email this morning about iMambas have been shipped, not going to preorder but when they're in stock plan on purchasing a PJ iMamba.
Oh shoot, that was quick! Nice man, you're going to love it! Be warned that the majority of them sold out quick last time. I wanted a plain warthog inlay version and sat on preordering one for months thinking I'd buy one right when they were available. The plain warthogs sold out through preorder before they got any iMambas in. I ended up getting a dyed warthog which I like just as much or even more, so it ended up working out fine. But, just something to think about so that you can get the version you want most.

Back