A place to welcome the boys to Bladeforums

Can't wait to see what else you have coming in the future. I believe I heard something about you possibly designing a new model on your instagram? I sure love what you're producing now!
We are very excited for the future. Definitely new products coming but will introduce them when the time is right. We will focus on the Rinkhals with damasteel for October/November. Maybe damasteel in 2023 for the iMamba.

We are very excited for the future. Definitely new products coming but will introduce them when the time is right. We will focus on the Rinkhals with damasteel for October/November. Maybe damasteel in 2023 for the iMamba.
Oh man, those damasteel Rinkhals and iMambas are going to be something else! Sweet, can't wait to see what's in store for the future!

Welcome!! Love these knives!
Thank you very much.
Welcome. It's good to see that you've come aboard.

Anyone know where the iMamba is currently in stock and available? I'm seeing out of stock everywhere I've looked.
We are working hard to get more available.
I really believe that soon Arno Bernard Knives are going to be as popular as Shiro's, Holt's, Oz's, Koenigs, and the other bigtime trendy high-end knives right now. When I got mine I had only seen one other posted on here (I know there were more hiding around), but I've been noticing you guys' are blowing up on all the different media sites. I'm super happy for you! I agree that Arno Bernard Knives makes an amazing product. Definitely on par with Chris Reeve Knives, and I don't say that about anyone. This was a grail knife for me and it's the first knife I've got in a long time where there really isn't anything that I don't like or would change on it.
EEoKdet.jpg

JAC9oH8.jpg

mSiqnkr.jpg

6izZK9u.jpg

UZn9uCd.jpg
Thank you. We hope so and hopefully our quality will improve everyday as we produce them. We have a lot to learn.
😎 👋🏼 Hi, Ruan!!
Thank you for all the help with BF. You made this possible my friend.

Last edited:
Back