Off Topic Coming this April: Total Eclipse of the Snark!

It was awesome and exhausting.
Took I29 up to Sioux falls and 90 across to Butte, then south 20-ish miles to mt34 west around the big hole then up 93 to Darby, where I spent 3 1/2 days sleeping in a tent next to the Nez Perce River
Coming home, I went south on 93 to Salmon, Id, then 28 to I15, picked up hwy26 west to 191, then south through a couple hundred miles of breathtaking scenery that included about 100 miles of Snake river canyon before I got to I80 and headed east.
It can seem long drives due to the openess, but it's glorious to take in. And the peace you feel by a fire (in true night not poluted by lights) really refreshes me.

You chose a great area to camp!

Unfortunately, there aren't any pics, because I left my phone in the car.

Started fasting today. See how long I can make it, haha. So far, so good.

Straight. Haven't eaten since 9 last night. Just water, of course.

I ran out of bread so had cold pull BBQ white chicken with cheese on some tortillas.
We buy the small low carb flour tortillas. And use them instead of bread a lot. I was eating meatloaf on them a couple of days ago

Thanks man. I broke my fast with a 6 inch cold cut combo from Subway, haha.

My fav from Subway. Cold cut combo. American cheese, lettuce, onion, tomato, mustard, mayonnaise, vinegar and oil, salt and pepper. :thumbsup:

My fav from Subway. Cold cut combo. American cheese, lettuce, onion, tomato, mustard, mayonnaise, vinegar and oil, salt and pepper. :thumbsup:
I feel that. I’d have them throw on black olives and banana peppers too.

I should start fasting again. I was down 80 lb a couple years ago and then gained 10 back and held that weight up until this winter. I put about another 20 back on. I did intermittent fasting late fall, early winter and I wish I had kept with it. It's kind of depressing that I did all that work to lose weight and then I just let it come back.

Back