Off Topic Coming this April: Total Eclipse of the Snark!

I really need to stay away from the used rack in my LGS , I came home with a Marlin model 60 . Cleaned the sludge out of it and adjusted the ejector spring took it to the club and it runs like a charm.

Since the doctor has me gradually starting to put weight on my foot wearing the boot. I've been trying to get out and walk a little bit more everyday. End of the day at damn boot feels like it weighs 20 lb. But I'm upright and moving so I don't have too much to complain about.

I watched some one mow a lawn today on a riding lawn mower.

I finished off the pulled BBQ white chicken on swiss and colby cheese on whole wheat, and no I didn't eat any ALIVE BEINGS like lettuce with it.

Been out starting the mowers. Jump started my old rider but it doesn't want to start again . Gravely Pro 12 fired right up. I have to get the sulky for it out. Got tired and my foot started hurting so I went in the garage and hung a boys axe head on a 28 inch house handle. Trying to move more after six weeks of not moving around much. I'm stiff and taking a little bit to get back to moving

53730116108_84c6f39514_c.jpg

3-4 years ago I was in charge of buying a new mower for the church. In doing research I found out Cub cadet has stepped up their game on mowers. I ended up getting the biggest Zero turn they make . It has a steering wheel instead of levers. 35 HP 72 inch cut duel wheels on the back .
I managed to get my old craftsman rider going. And I put the sulky on my Gravely professional 12. I got the backyard mowed . I have to give my neighbor a shout out for keeping my yard mowed while I was down

Finished forging the sword and started cleanup grinding. Stopped after a couple hours because the grinder was getting hot - even with an hour or so lunch break. Around 2:30 I went back to the forger, started a winged spear and forged 2 knife blanks. Hopefully tomorrow I can forge the other 5 blades and maybe get the spearhead roughed out before my arm noodles.

A place that I can just barely walk through
If that ain't the truth. My pickup barey fits on one side of my garage and then all of Misti's Amazon boxes and whatnot are on the other side and there's a path between them to get through.

Dubs, after your post about fasting last week I decided it was time to start intermittent fasting again. I'm on day three and it's going well. I ate a lot better over the weekend too. I don't know how, but this morning I was down 10 lb under my weight last week.

Last edited:
If that ain't the truth. My pickup barey fits on one side of my garage and then all of Misti's Amazon boxes and whatnot are on the other side and there's a path between them to get through.

Dubs, after your post about fasting last week I decided it was time to start intermittent fasting again. I'm on day three and it's going well. I ate a lot better over the weekend too. I don't know how, but this morning I was down 10 lb under my weight last week.
My garage is in the basement looking out the back of the house. Even if it didn't have anything else in it, between the angle down and every thing else only a small to mid sized car would fit. My two walking tractors and a couple of bikes occupy the garage. Since the bicycles are worth more than my old craftsman rider even the rider lives outside under a mower cover

Back