Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Thanks. I like a lot of what they've done in recent years, from their Barlows to the Bronco series. Their historic commemoration steels for blades is something some other brands could learn from. With all the aircraft around from historic planes, there's a great opportunity to make some commemorative pieces. Imagine a knife handle made from the aluminum of a B-17 Flying Fortress. If it's done right, like the way Boker worked with a military museum in Virginia, you can get a great result. I feel a bit different about souvenir knife steel made from the Tirpitz though, because while it has been extensively salvaged, it's still coming from a maritime war grave.

I hear you although I think the steel is used from the tanks that men were killed in too.....Its not like they would take it of a functioning one🤔.....Lot of damaged Tommy cookers as they called them.or the Ronson after the.lighter.......I don't think it would offend me just make me more judicious in its use and I'd certainly remember the HISTORY every time I looked at it...👍.....

Cool piece!!!!!

Latest garage sale find:

I really know very little about knives....just enough to get into trouble with. I find asking the sellers about any knives, watches, or shaving items that's not displayed stuck away somewhere can be helpful. That was the case today.

I did ask a seller and yep, he had a few things he hadn't thought about selling. Went into the house and came out with this knife with a name on it I didn't know. Great shape and felt fine in my hand so I hadda buy the thing.

Did the deal and spent some time looking online for any info and found plenty. Turns out to be a Marbles Bison model with impala scales from 2001 I believe. Yeah, any more of them Marbles knives is something I'll be watching for.

Here's a few pics:

Last edited:
Latest garage sale find:

I really know very little about knives....just enough to get into trouble with. I find asking the sellers about any knives, watches, or shaving items that's not displayed stuck away somewhere can be helpful. That was the case today.

I did ask a seller and yep, he had a few things he hadn't thought about selling. Went into the house and came out with this knife with a name on it I didn't know. Great shape and felt fine in my hand so I hadda buy the thing.

Did the deal and spent some time looking online for any info and found plenty. Turns out to be a Marbles Bison model with impala scales from 2001 I believe. Yeah, any more of them Marbles knives is something I'll be watching for.

Here's a few pics:

Great catch!!!!!👍👍👍

Be here tomorrow….

IMG_2612.jpeg
IMG_2613.jpeg

“Small Knife” - G L Drew
OAL - 7”
Blade - 3”
1084 (rc63)

Will do duty as my fishing knife. The G L Drew 3” i already had and was my fishing knife, caught my wife’s eye for her craft room… poof, gone! This one actually has a better profile for what I need.

Last edited:
S5DsTrq.jpeg

MnOgMwn.jpeg
This was my great grandfathers knife. Can anyone tell me anything about it or the maker? I need some BF wisdom.

J JtotheK13

Beautiful old knife, the tales it could tell.

Try posting it over here at this link with that picture too, lots of wisdom in that forum.

Back