Everyone's latest acquisitions!

My first OTF.

AxbTCKb.jpg

jHwaeV2.jpg

I must admit that GSM really did a great job, on this Cold Steel "Mayhem " with Atlas Lock !

Very smooth and easy to manipulate , especially for such a huge folder . :cool: :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Just got mine and it is insane. Very smooth, well made, comes with left & right clip. I can only imagine if Demko were still with CS and could give the design some tweaks. This thing makes the Talwar feel like a gentleman's folder. 🤣

Posting these now, since I may not be able to go in to pick up my last 2 from my mailbox until Monday :(

* Vero Engineering Mini Impulse DLC M390 and stone washed Ti
* Spyderco Siren in S90V and carbon fiber
* Spyderco Sage 1 in Maxamet and G10
* Bestechman Ronin in 14C28N and G10 (thanks Gary W. Graley Gary W. Graley !)
* David Mary Custom Prevail in Magnacut HRC 62 and custom wood and gold cf inlays - size comparison to CPK EDC
* CPK short horizontal sheath for my EDC in 4V - can clip to my belt without opening the belt now! (pic also with old sheath)

s0xbyvz.jpeg

GObp7Uw.jpeg

MPfE0Fn.jpeg

uhQzqpz.jpeg

EimJ4Cj.jpeg

4Dr1TGv.jpeg

EiFT5Dm.jpeg

Wj0YZ0y.jpeg

9EEQjdP.jpeg

FomURXN.jpeg

B9xXJxV.jpeg

74WYAJj.jpeg

My latest in the last week or so.
Benchmade Crooked River
Spyderco Smock CF
Civivi Vision Damascus
Chaves Ultramar Liberacion 229
Lionsteel Beerlow Stag
TwoSun micro fixed blade in M390

Attachments

• IMG_4088.jpeg
    IMG_4088.jpeg
    154.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4089.jpeg
    IMG_4089.jpeg
    150.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4090.jpeg
    IMG_4090.jpeg
    153 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4091.jpeg
    IMG_4091.jpeg
    161.5 KB · Views: 7
Heretic??? How you like it...... I like my single action otf from them....

Yes, Heretic Manticore X, full size. I was torn between the full size and the smaller version of this exact same configuration. I am glad I got the bigger one. The operating of an OTF is a whole different thing for me and does take some getting used to. I can deploy the blade but still am not able to retract it with just one hand yet. I was surprised at how strong the thumb slide was. It is really cool though. My wife is already tired of hearing me mess with it though. 😁

The day I got this one, I ordered a Microtech Hera 2. These are fun! My wallet is already giving me the stink eye, I can see getting a few more of these.

A couple recent acquisitions from Germany that were on sale, while trying to get ahead of the recent Boker price hike this year.

The Boker M4 Sherman-Damast is a knife I wanted the moment it was released. The ladder pattern Damascus steel was designed by Chad Nichols and uses tank steel from a WWII Sherman tank. The handle has one half covered by brown canvas Micarta and the other side is titanium, with a steel liner. It's designed by Frank S Karl and is definitely one of my Grail folding knives

The other knife is a Boker Manufaktur Traditional Series 2.0 Trapper with D2 blades. It has green bone scales over stainless steel lines, with brass bolsters. It's always nice to have an old timey slip joint made with upgraded blade materials.

53697803607_8ee9d9f910_b.jpg

Last edited:
A couple recent acquisitions from Germany that were on sale, while trying to get ahead of the recent Boker price hike this year.

The Boker M4 Sherman-Damast is a knife I wanted the moment it was released. The ladder pattern Damascus steel was designed by Chad Nichols and uses tank steel from a WWII Sherman tank. The handle has one half covered by brown canvas Micarta and the other side is titanium, with a steel liner. It's designed by Frank S Karl and is definitely one of my Grail folding knives

The other knife is a Boker Manufaktur Traditional Series 2.0 Trapper with D2 blades. It has green bone scales over stainless steel lines, with brass bolsters. It's always nice to have an old timey slip joint made with upgraded blade materials.

53697803607_8ee9d9f910_b.jpg

Boker has the propensity to impress sometimes!!!! Nice catch!👌

Boker has the propensity to impress sometimes!!!! Nice catch!👌
Thanks. I like a lot of what they've done in recent years, from their Barlows to the Bronco series. Their historic commemoration steels for blades is something some other brands could learn from. With all the aircraft around from historic planes, there's a great opportunity to make some commemorative pieces. Imagine a knife handle made from the aluminum of a B-17 Flying Fortress. If it's done right, like the way Boker worked with a military museum in Virginia, you can get a great result. I feel a bit different about souvenir knife steel made from the Tirpitz though, because while it has been extensively salvaged, it's still coming from a maritime war grave.

Back