Fixed blades

Bruh. I shoulda' paid better attention.

I didn't realize that they were so different in size. I thought that the 1,2, and 3 were all the same size, with the exception of stock thickness and grinds.
That's an optical illusion I too looked at that pic and was like damn that dek1 looks small 😂20240509_194126.jpg

Chris, how’s that sheep dog? Any good? Been meaning to try it as a big PB fan. Tried skrewball and that squirrrl one.
Will, the sheep dog is very much like the skrewball, if you haven't already... mix it with cranberry juice. Peanut butter and jelly... it's actually amazing. I tried concord grape juice with it as well and it was good as well but sweeter.

Admittedly, I ain't much of a "Chopper" guy.

For the most part, my little TOPS 107E, Bahco Laplander, and Buck 110 Slim Select get me through most of my daily tasks at remote Farms and Ranches.

But who amongst us can resist an "Absolute Power" wood bomb?...

Man, my little "Kodiak" bit me, just for trying to put a light coat of "3-IN-ONE" on it... 😕 (*I reckon that convex edge ain't as obtuse as I thought)

Ouch! That sucks man. Not too long ago I was at work breaking down a few big boxes with a Buck 112 Slim. I’m not sure how it happened, but, I hit a staple that I didn’t see and the knife slipped from my hand. The clip point fell perfectly and stuck in my leg. I felt it and looked down just in time to see it fall out of my leg and hit the ground.

IMG_1442.jpeg
IMG_1447.jpeg

Ouch! That sucks man. Not too long ago I was at work breaking down a few big boxes with a Buck 112 Slim. I’m not sure how it happened, but, I hit a staple that I didn’t see and the knife slipped from my hand. The clip point fell perfectly and stuck in my leg. I felt it and looked down just in time to see it fall out of my leg and hit the ground.

View attachment 2568604
View attachment 2568605

Man, those acute Buck "clips" will getcha', Every. Friggin'. Time. I can't tell you how many times a 110 or 119 has stabbed me. I've gotten to the point that I take the "wheel of death" and round the tips on my 102s and 117s. 😞

On the WTGs, Vic likes to cheat the "toughness" of the edges (*like Jerry Busse), by making them stupidly round, with big shoulders.

Every time you go to oil 'em, those gotdamned "apple seed" edges suck your fingers right into the edge. ☹️

Couple cool ones in for new sheaths:

ZIORhbj.jpg

mpwXPrj.jpg

Right hand, crossdraw Horizontal sheath

BcQshaG.jpg

AQVpayA.jpg

fMHsrjF.jpg

Same type of sheath:

zSZxulD.jpg

Y0ps7Qg.jpg

View attachment 2568604
View attachment 2568605

Is the knife okay!?!?

Back