Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Fantastic additions Steve!

Thanks buddy !

Cheers gents...

Another amazing burl Lamb !

Plain and simple

Simply lovely !

My new gift from Paul @Jakeywax31 with horn scales.
It's gone straight to the tweed and in the pocket.
Thanks Paul.

Sweet ! congrats and hats off to Paul 👍

Not been posting much but been lurking and lamb hunting on the auction sites. Found out a couple of weeks back my mom had cancer. Pet scan was terrible, it’s everywhere. MRI of the brain showed its even worse than we thought. Thanks for this great thread and forum for a little bit of mind eraser every night. Good distraction from all the mess. Cheers!

So very sorry to hear that, cancer sucks ! 🙁

Not been posting much but been lurking and lamb hunting on the auction sites. Found out a couple of weeks back my mom had cancer. Pet scan was terrible, it’s everywhere. MRI of the brain showed its even worse than we thought. Thanks for this great thread and forum for a little bit of mind eraser every night. Good distraction from all the mess. Cheers!

Sorry to read this. Smoke up for your Mom.

Another beauty, Bob, the redwood really shines!
I'm gonna carry Beni from tonight through the weekend.

6Y3SyaU.jpg

UVFnkY5.jpg

Thanks Jeff...great Italian stallion.😎

I hope your mom receives the comforting treatment she deserves. 🙏

Good morning Guardians. Hope everyone is ready to have a good weekend. First off got to get through Friday but it's looking pretty good (so far). I have my HHB in the pocket today.
IMG-4560.jpg
Excellent HHB!
Prayers up, Bigburly, all the best to you and your mom. Still going with Beni . . .

LNf1Vu7.jpg
Beeeeautiful!
I took a bunch of these, and they all turned out ok.
FYinuhV.jpg
Nice grained wood!
Happy Friday Guardians!
I hope everyone has a great weekend :cool:
Charlie Lamb in the pocket today👍

View attachment 2563897
Good pic of Charlie Lamb 🐑
Yes indeed Happy Friday. And a good way to start is with a big cup of coffee and a TEW lamb. Horn is a beautiful material.
View attachment 2563923
Lovely horn!
Tally ho into the weekend!!
Simple elegance!
There once was a man from Nantucket
He carried his lunch in a bucket
He opened the bucket
Found a package of Spam
And sliced the Spam with a Lamb

Hey!!!! That's the best I could do. Spam and Lamb rhyme - I think anyway.
Ya need some green eggs with your spam! 🤠
Happy Friday Guardians !

Carrying the G. Butler today

Nice Lamb 🐑

Back