Jerry Seinfeld on carrying Swiss Army Knife

I watched the entire video. Interesting about how he fell into the SAK. Also interesting his taste in other items seems pretty straight forward too.
Thought the same thing. I was prepared to see a lot of luxury (and I’m sure he has that too) but the essentials seemed like something average joe would have.

Yeah, except for the watch, he seemed a normal down to earth guy. SAK and Bic pen are pretty regular Joe. And it was interesting that he knew the executive was discontinued.
Considering that all digitals will tell you AM or PM, and most of them will show 24-hour time, yeah, the watch is pretentious. It shows that for him the watch is at least partly about the jewelry aspect, as a Sebenza or damascus Peanut might be for one of us.

Last edited:
I think it is cool Seinfeld carries a Swiss Army Knife. He is right about carrying a SAK. I like his other setups I agree about backpacks, pens, and having a watch (mine is not as fancy).

Cool video A.L. A.L. Thanks for sharing.

Jerry Seinfeld and Chuck Yeager know something about what's important to carry... an Executive

X8CFya8.jpg

Even when I was just a gentle-child, I was into gentlemen knives. :) So when I discovered SAKs I picked up a couple of Executives and Ambassadors. I have 58mm SAKs and like them a lot but, the 74mm are pocket-sized enough for me. 😊

I caught that video yesterday. I started with the Classic back in the 1970's and carried that model for decades until I discovered the Ambassador which I carried for a number of years but the Executive is what I evolved to and, fortunately (like most of my SAKs, bought a couple backups. Glad I did. I changed to the Executive from the Ambassador when I learned the file on the Executive could get get sparks off a fire steel. I still don't know what we're supposed to do with the orange peeler. ;)

So I was watching Jerry on Neal Brennan's podcast yesterday (it was a good watch) and I'm in total disbelief that Jerry is 70 years old!

Guy has aged great and is sharp as can be. Think I'm going to have to look into this transcendental meditation stuff that he practices.

So I was watching Jerry on Neal Brennan's podcast yesterday (it was a good watch) and I'm in total disbelief that Jerry is 70 years old!

Guy has aged great and is sharp as can be. Think I'm going to have to look into this transcendental meditation stuff that he practices.

Being rich as hell may help. I don't think that Jerry has to worry about where the next car insurance payment is coming from. When you have more money than you know what to do with, I can't imagine a lot of stress in your life.

Being rich as hell may help. I don't think that Jerry has to worry about where the next car insurance payment is coming from. When you have more money than you know what to do with, I can't imagine a lot of stress in your life.

The thought did cross my mind. Being worth almost a cool billion will certainly help stress levels, but I wouldn't discredit his discipline, attitude, and clean living. Lots of wealthy people indulge in excess.

Genes, diet, excercise and life choices go a long way.. but sometimes even that won’t help.

Back