New Year Giveaway, a blacked out Para 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in, I have a plethora of Spydercos, but I just wanted to say how nice it is that you are doing this. I'm planning to do a BladeForums 2022 Bunny Knife giveaway soon'ish. Can you send me a link to the random generator/name picker you plan to use?

Not in, I have a plethora of Spydercos, but I just wanted to say how nice it is that you are doing this. I'm planning to do a BladeForums 2022 Bunny Knife giveaway soon'ish. Can you send me a link to the random generator/name picker you plan to use?

That's the one I use, works good on the phone too. I usually take a screenshot of the winning draw too and send it to the winner, in case anyone ever complains its rigged :)

I’m in, thanks for the chance.

Hosted Christmas at my place this year, cooked a 13 pound rib roast. First time doing one that big, turned out great. Was also the coldest Christmas ive experienced, -10 degrees with -30 winds. Put our planned camping trip on hold

In please... Thanx for your generosity... Gave my 2&1\2 year old nephew a battery powered John Deere tractor.... Just been enjoying him showing better driving skills than most of the idiots I normally encounter while driving around in my 28 wheeled low boy/379xl Pete.....If you know, you know.

I'm in. Thanks for the giveaway.

We went down to PA for some good family time in the unseasonably warm weather.

I,m in plz.

This season I made 2 new Knife people. One by gifting him a knife. He shows it to everyone and brags I gave it to him.

The 2nd I let borrow my knife a few times, he came to work a couple days ago to show me his new knife.

Last edited:
**edit IM IN !

Awesome gesture !
Small family dinner with the wife and daughter:) New years barely stayed awake with the woman and the child had a friend sleep over :)

Sorry got excited and forgot to put an "im in" 😅 ..

Last edited:
I'm in .......
Aside from being in pain for most of 2022 , the usual edge retention testing .
2022 was a painfully slow year for this old dude !

Here is wishing everyone a Bonza 2023 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back