Pictures here! Photo Thread

I received my David Mary Zoomerang from Empire Outfitters the other day, and finally got around to taking pics of it. I included it next to my G-carta trout Midirang and a Murray Carter San Mai neck knife for size comparisons.

View attachment 2399553

View attachment 2399552

View attachment 2399546

View attachment 2399551

View attachment 2399550

View attachment 2399549

View attachment 2399548

View attachment 2399547

View attachment 2399555

View attachment 2399554

Nice! Your Zoomerang looks a lot like mine.

Mail call today (way sooner than expected) and an hour into owning my new/used resilience and I'm glad I was able to snag it. Definitely going to be a keeper. A little foaming cleaner and a little polish and it looks better than new (I stole it out of David's pocket😁 but he made the mistake of mentioning he might be willing to sell it so I don't feel to bad.... Maybe a little). Absolutely love the regrind. Night and day difference from factory settings. It will get a lot more pocket time than anticipated.
SxFufXz.jpeg

Mail call today (way sooner than expected) and an hour into owning my new/used resilience and I'm glad I was able to snag it. Definitely going to be a keeper. A little foaming cleaner and a little polish and it looks better than new (I stole it out of David's pocket😁 but he made the mistake of mentioning he might be willing to sell it so I don't feel to bad.... Maybe a little). Absolutely love the regrind. Night and day difference from factory settings. It will get a lot more pocket time than anticipated.
SxFufXz.jpeg
My DM Manix 2 S110V Regrind gets more pocket time than any of my other Spydercos (like all 55-60 of them).

Back