Preorder CLOSED; CPK HDFK Sheaths

Ok, so this preorder is closed. All but one sheaths are spoken for. The remaining sheath, which is unique, will go for sale in the CPK classifieds.

Things are getting close to done
HbTcw7r.jpg

Ok, so this preorder is closed. All but one sheaths are spoken for. The remaining sheath, which is unique, will go for sale in the CPK classifieds.

Things are getting close to done
HbTcw7r.jpg
Someone is gonna snag that straggler right up!

figured out the belt loop attachment yesterday and cut leather for 14 of them. It's simple, effective and looks nice.
the sheaths are drying out, and I'm hoping to get those belt loops assembled today. Pics to come within a couple days.

I'll be sending everyone who committed to one of these sheaths a pm within the next couple days to get the invoicing rolling. For some of you who are established customers, (thank you!) I'll be asking for info I already have- please respond anyway!

there are 6 sheaths left to wax, and I'll be taking care of that tomorrow, and also waxing up the belt loops.

I'm really proud of these sheaths, I think they represent my best work so far. They have been my sole focus for the past three weeks.

If you've committed to one, you'll have received a DM. If you haven't gotten a DM, then something got f-ed up, so let me know.

I’m looking forward to seeing one of these on my HDFK! I have the standard kydex/drop loop sheath and a leather sheath from sheathmaker sheathmaker for it but I like this new design as well, plus Nathan the Machinist Nathan the Machinist has said the HDFK has been the best collab with Lorien so how could I not get this sheath!

I’m a fan of a drop loop so I’m happy that they will have one 🍻

Old pic for now…

(The waxy natural color should make the colors of the rag micarta pop even more)

2QRupzw.jpg

I’m looking forward to seeing one of these on my HDFK! I have the standard kydex/drop loop sheath and a leather sheath from sheathmaker sheathmaker for it but I like this new design as well, plus Nathan the Machinist Nathan the Machinist has said the HDFK has been the best collab with Lorien so how could I not get this sheath!

I’m a fan of a drop loop so I’m happy that they will have one 🍻

Old pic for now…

(The waxy natural color should make the colors of the rag micarta pop even more)

2QRupzw.jpg
man, that handle is gorgeous!
And, that sheath is humbling!

I love the rustic look of your leather finish Lorien. That’s part of what pushed me over the edge to take one. I really dig it.

That finish reminded me of one of my favorites I got from Rick Marchand:

uzcFVb5l.jpg

I love the rustic look of your leather finish Lorien. That’s part of what pushed me over the edge to take one. I really dig it.

That finish reminded me of one of my favorites I got from Rick Marchand:

uzcFVb5l.jpg
I LOVE Rick Marchand Rick Marchand 's work! He's a good dude, have a few of his sweet knafs

Reactions: mb>
Those all look excellent. I love that waxed look with the brass and it’s a nice touch to make those drop loops dual tone, it adds some nice contrast!

Those all look excellent. I love that waxed look with the brass and it’s a nice touch to make those drop loops dual tone, it adds some nice contrast!
the wings on the belt loop attachment are reinforced with a high toughness, semi flexible two part epoxy, which is why it's a different colour than the rest of the leather. It keeps the fasteners from compressing the leather, preserves the fit and generally stiffens everything up. The side facing the sheath is waxed, though

the wings on the belt loop attachment are reinforced with a high toughness, semi flexible two part epoxy, which is why it's a different colour than the rest of the leather. It keeps the fasteners from compressing the leather, preserves the fit and generally stiffens everything up. The side facing the sheath is waxed, though

I see, that’s a good solution and thanks for the extra info!

Back