Photos Show the ALOX you have today. 🇨🇭

Never had an ALOX SAK, am I missing out?
Slimmer to carry, a little more rugged, but you miss out on tweezers/toothpick. If I need a toothpick that badly, I’ll just use the blade or improvise.

Being slimmer, ALOX aren’t quite as comfortable to use for extended periods of time. Both standard and alox have their merits. For carrying in pocket, I slightly prefer ALOX. For a multi tool to carry in a bag or glove box, I slightly prefer nylon and cellidor. For a keychain knife, it’s a tossup.

Slimmer to carry, a little more rugged, but you miss out on tweezers/toothpick. If I need a toothpick that badly, I’ll just use the blade or improvise.

Being slimmer, ALOX aren’t quite as comfortable to use for extended periods of time. Both standard and alox have their merits. For carrying in pocket, I slightly prefer ALOX. For a multi tool to carry in a bag or glove box, I slightly prefer nylon and cellidor. For a keychain knife, it’s a tossup.
I forgot the Nylon... I actually really wanna pick up some Ecoline and Wenger even though Wenger ain't Nylon

T8A1dN4.jpg

Back