STR-EK/Tidioute Electricians Folder

My father in law has been an electrician by trade for all his life (starting around 20 or 22) I'd like to pick up two of these what two would you recommend? I am not familiar with his likes so this will be a best guess situation.

I also tried to email you but I heard that email feature isn't working or at least not for some. If you didn't get my email mind leaving me a visitor message with a good contact email or other viable way to arrange some communication about this knife? Thanks for your time and Merry Christmas!

My father in law has been an electrician by trade for all his life (starting around 20 or 22) I'd like to pick up two of these what two would you recommend? I am not familiar with his likes so this will be a best guess situation.

I also tried to email you but I heard that email feature isn't working or at least not for some. If you didn't get my email mind leaving me a visitor message with a good contact email or other viable way to arrange some communication about this knife? Thanks for your time and Merry Christmas!

Well my emails been working fine. STR@bladeforums.com should be fine and my others I don't see anything but no problem. We can talk here too. I have plenty of both blades so no problem getting what you want out to you. Thanks and send me a contact later we'll go from there on that email. You can contact me by phone if easier at 918-876-3836 thanks

Back