• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Survive! Deserves A Permanent Post In The Hall Of Shame

Just read a comment that YouTuber Heavy Set Tactical actually bought in and is part owner now.

Saw mention of a rebrand. I will not let them get away with it. I'll be following. They'll have to manage those comments too.

Just read a comment that YouTuber Heavy Set Tactical actually bought in and is part owner now.

Saw mention of a rebrand. I will not let them get away with it. I'll be following. They'll have to manage those comments too.
Should we have a pool to guess the new rebrand name? Maybe "Barely Hanging On Knives" or "Scam Knives" or "Never Ship Knives". :p

They're still not going to be able to buy product from Niagara...

On the other hand, buying into Survive! may be enough to get whoever the heck is "Heavy Set Tactical" a spot on a future "Real Men of Genius" beer commercial. So there's that.

One could hope not.
I know that for a fact having spoken to the president of the company. (Whether a third party sells or shares a portion of their own supply with them is anyone's guess.)

is this a serious comment? is he really an owner now?

I decided to go onto YouTube and ask this heavy set fellow if he actually has a business relationship with Survive. Ethically he should disclose any arrangement, but also YouTube has some standards about sponsorship disclosures. I'm sure it wouldn't hurt if everyone were to ask him to disclose such a business relationship.

Jacob B Peterson's most recent video. "Let's talk about SURVIVE! Knives"

I had some free time on the john. Which always makes me think about SK!. It was the most recent video in the search.

A company brings with it- Name recognition, reputation, a skilled staff, equipment, inventory, location, customer base, business connections.

Survives past is littered with people and companies that tried to help and were burned. Was it Jordon who loaned them money? Then had to extend the loan because they didn't repay him, Then just faded into oblivion.

I had some free time on the john. Which always makes me think about SK!. It was the most recent video in the search.
i just watched that. both Jacob and Heavy Set Tactical have absolutely no clue what they are talking about. Mark my words; this "partnership" will not go well.

It's like a circular shill-ing squad. There hasn't been any communication about this change from Survive as far as I'm aware, and apparently all the talk about transparency was just that.

It's like a circular shill-ing squad. There hasn't been any communication about this change from Survive as far as I'm aware, and apparently all the talk about transparency was just that.
...and despite all the happy BS about working through the backlog, there are still open orders from 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 and this year. Every recent order that goes out the door is a slap in the fact to the customers that have been waiting YEARS.

Both Guy and "Tyler" (??) recently said that they were going to fill orders from the backlog chronologically. Obviously, that was just another one of the many lies guy has told his customers. Given S!K's long and publicly documented history, I find it truly shocking that someone would willingly enter into a partnership with them.

I'll take 2015 for $500 Alex...

(Remember to submit your answer in the form of a question...)

Dude seems like an apologist all of a sudden since some other Youtube scumbag shill, a supposed friend of his, has now "become part owner" of Guy's sad little shit sandwich shop. It's always about the free "in" with these scumbag YouBoob people, I swear. "This guy bought some knives, he supported ME, and then I watched his content, so now we're really good friends!" :rolleyes:

Back