• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Survive! Deserves A Permanent Post In The Hall Of Shame

hqdefault.jpg

"I prefer to think of it as the "Scatino Bust Out" part 2."

Are there no honest people left? This Jacob shill is now deleting negative comments on his YouTube channel about Survive.

Diogenes would still be searching...

So hold on, I’m reeling to catch up. I gotta make sure I understand this.

Heavy Set Tactical is one YouTube guy who’s bought into survive?

There’s this Jordan B. Petersen fella who has also bought into survive?

He's pretty active in the comments. His excuses and defense is poor.

I enjoy watching him go back and forth. He claims everyone is a hater and enraged.

Claiming basically all is fixed, knives are shipping, emails are being answered, and even the GSO 10s are ready to go.

I can't wait to go back to this in 6 months for a laugh.

How many knives do you have to have on back order before they make you a partner?
It's the new preorder where you just give Guy money with the promise that it'll make money.

It's the investor trifecta:
1) not meeting deadlines
2) black-listed by leaders in the industry
3) a backlog that's 9 years deep

I'm sure this is going to go work out great. Not so much for him, but I'm sure going to get a bunch of laughs.

Jacob defend John(Heavyset) as this great person.

A great person would not get into business with Guy, a known con artist and thief.

Someone with low integrity and the desire "to be in the biz" sure would.

If I wanted to get into the industry I loved I wouldn't ride the coattails of someone who's been blackballed and is known to be unscrupulous.

How many knives do you have to have on back order before they make you a partner?
A better question is: how many followers do you have to have on your channel where you repeatedly fluff them up in order to be considered to be made partner in their sad little company. 🤣

Jacob defend John(Heavyset) as this great person.

A great person would not get into business with Guy, a known con artist and thief.

Someone with low integrity and the desire "to be in the biz" sure would.

If I wanted to get into the industry I loved I wouldn't ride the coattails of someone who's been blackballed and is known to be unscrupulous.
Bro, you need to take these negative comments somewhere else. No one wants to hear this nonsense. My close friend and business partner in an upcoming knife company venture, Will Moon has some very strong words for you.

LOLOLOL

A better question is: how many followers do you have to have on your channel where you repeatedly fluff them up in order to be considered to be made partner in their sad little company. 🤣
I wonder how many followers he’ll keep after they place orders and don’t receive anything in a timely fashion.

I wonder how many followers he’ll keep after they place orders and don’t receive anything in a timely fashion.
Honestly, it will be hard to tell, because that Heavyset Tabletop guy deletes negative comments* so I imagine it will take a bit for the comments to become frequent enough that he can't keep up, that we'll see behind the curtain so to speak.

* Where else are we seeing that particular move? 🤔

Back