Venting re: CruCarta Manix 2 Pre-order

I have no problem pre-ordering when I don't have to pay upfront. And I don't really count the $5 that BladeHQ charges.

The benefit is that once they do drop, and the word gets out instantly on social media, your pre-order is already among the first in line to ship before they sell out in a day. So your knife is in the mail while everyone else is already complaining that they can't get one.

Can't wait to get my PM2 Salt in Magnacut. Pre-order is in. 🤗

I normally don't like pre-orders either but I put down $5 w/BHQ for the re-release of the Cold Steel Arc-Angel balisong that I want to add to my collection. I'll cancel the pre-order if I can find an original in the meantime, which highly unlikely.

This is the world we live in now. I waited for 15 months for a part to put my ford back on the road.

If the plants have a shortage of something the run is on hold until they get enough to release a batch. How mad would people be if they released 700 and stopped until they could source the rest of the parts. Things would not turn out well.

I'll get my Bodacious when they are released no sooner. I think you're in the same boat.
You’re probably right, though Blade HQ did confirm to me that they have been able to fulfill a small number of those CruCarta’s I’ve been waiting for, so I’m perplexed.

You’re probably right, though Blade HQ did confirm to me that they have been able to fulfill a small number of those CruCarta’s I’ve been waiting for, so I’m perplexed.
That sounds more lip service than anything to me. But I could be wrong. But if they got five demo units for employees that is fulfilling a small amount

That sounds more lip service than anything to me. But I could be wrong. But if they got five demo units for employees that is fulfilling a small amount
True. They did also say I was #37 in line, so they couldn’t have fulfilled more than 36 orders so far, in theory.

The upside to pre-orders is that you're locked in to whatever price you pre-ordered it for, rather than taking the continued lashings of annual price hikes straight to the wallet.

Not sure why you are bumping a post made 20 minutes earlier - did you have something you wanted to say? Your beef is with BHQ - ask them for updates.
If you order a vehicle and don't get it in the anticipated time frame, don't you go to the dealer to find out why? Or do you ask the CEO of Ford (or whatever brand you like) on some online forum?

Just my opinion but Sal seems to chime in when he can help. But you might consider giving the man more than 20 minutes to respond. Im just an average guy but sometimes it takes me hours or the better part of a day to get here when tagged.

Not sure why you are bumping a post made 20 minutes earlier - did you have something you wanted to say? Your beef is with BHQ - ask them for updates.
If you order a vehicle and don't get it in the anticipated time frame, don't you go to the dealer to find out why? Or do you ask the CEO of Ford (or whatever brand you like) on some online forum?
You sound like fun.

Im not big on the preorders either, never know a timeline. Forget what dealer it was that just cancelled and refunded all the pre orders (maybe SMKW but dont quote me on that) for the Magnacut PM2, they litterally took money held it for the entire time and refunded right before they came out and after the price increaqse, think they didnt want to honor the cheaper price which to me is shady

Im not big on the preorders either, never know a timeline. Forget what dealer it was that just cancelled and refunded all the pre orders (maybe SMKW but dont quote me on that) for the Magnacut PM2, they litterally took money held it for the entire time and refunded right before they came out and after the price increaqse, think they didnt want to honor the cheaper price which to me is shady
that would be super shady of them. Now I want to find out which retailer that was that did that, so I never buy from them again in the future lol.

SMKW corrected that.

Just an FYI… the Military 2 and Para 3 Cruwear Micarta are trickling in to online vendors! Maybe the Manix 2 And XL are close behind?!?

Back