What Buck are you carrying today?

Went fishing various spots on brackish water yesterday, hauled this old Buck 121 around with me to cut bait or fish. OH
Buck_121_Fisherman_(late).jpg

Slipped down to the neighborhood pier for a bit, earlier this morning. I could see some big fish rolling in the channel, out of range for me to try catching them, gonna try the kayak next time out. Had my best quality Vantage with me, the 347 Alaska Guide model. OH
Buck-347-Vantage-Alaskan-Guide-model.jpg

My 110 in Magnacut and rosewood, as it has been every day since I got it. Leather sheath does seem to want to cause some oxidation, but I have a little tube of simichrome I polish it with once a week.

Saw a guy on another unrelated forum, that posted he really wanted one, but was waiting until someone was willing to part with one for a cheap price. I told him good luck with that, I have some Buck knives i'm willing to sell now, but that will never be one of them, that one is going to my son when I die.

<<<<avatar knife.

My 110 in Magnacut and rosewood, as it has been every day since I got it. Leather sheath does seem to want to cause some oxidation, but I have a little tube of simichrome I polish it with once a week.

Saw a guy on another unrelated forum, that posted he really wanted one, but was waiting until someone was willing to part with one for a cheap price. I told him good luck with that, I have some Buck knives i'm willing to sell now, but that will never be one of them, that one is going to my son when I die.

<<<<avatar knife.
I "think" mine will be on my belt when I get planted. 🤔
Will be if what I say I want to take with me in my will is followed, any way. 😇👍

Last edited:
Back