What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

HcwnQo.jpeg

Celebrated my dad's 68th birthday today. We had a good time with some quality father/son projects. Spent most of the day refurbishing furniture for my sister's upcoming baby (soon to be nephew 😃)
Had the 112 & Eureka Jack assisting when needed.

I hope y'all are having a good one!

IMG_20240504_151717256~2.jpgIMG_20240504_182336080_HDR.jpg

Celebrated my dad's 68th birthday today. We had a good time with some quality father/son projects. Spent most of the day refurbishing furniture for my sister's upcoming baby (soon to be nephew 😃)

View attachment 2565048View attachment 2565049
The Case/Bose Eureka Jack is one of my favorites! And then some!

Epic pair today, dude!! 👊🏻 That Eureka is legit.

Well happy birthday to your Dad.
Nice combo.

Sounds like a grand day. Happy birthday to your dad and hope your nephew is happy and healthy.

That's a fine ebony edge.👌

OHHHHHHH BOYYYYYY.

Chris got me. 321Bandaid 321Bandaid

Chris has become a great friend over the last year. We spend quite a bit of time chatting outside of the forum talking about all kinds of topics and I value his friendship a ton. He knew I had been ogling these white bone Vipers…and then, boom! He surprises me with one in the mail.

Thanks again buddy. This one is in the pocket today and will be a pocket hog for the rest of the year. Smooth white bone goes with everything!

Very nice. The background equals the knife to this old southern fella.
We have a full day in today. Little girl just got fixed yesterday, so she’s not feeling great and the wife and I are watching her like hawks.
So, since I’m stuck in anyways, it’s time to touch up edges so I can have something to do.
View attachment 2564953

View attachment 2564952

Sorry if the photos are a bit pixelated. Had to downscale them to get them to upload today 😅
Hopefully she is feeling better today

As others have said, that's a handsome pair of knives. Also that sounds like an excellent day. Congratulations to both you dad and your impending new family member!

The Case/Bose Eureka Jack is one of my favorites! And then some!
Thanks! I enjoy the looks of it too, I finally pulled the trigger on getting one a little while back. It was shortly after Tony passed. I'm glad I did, it has quickly become a favorite of mine. It feels great in the hand & rides good in the pocket 👍
Epic pair today, dude!! 👊🏻 That Eureka is legit.
Thanks!
That's awesome! Is that factory or a custom job? Also please tell me you got a matching hot rod!... 😉🤣
Well happy birthday to your Dad.
Nice combo.
Thanks!
Sounds like a grand day. Happy birthday to your dad and hope your nephew is happy and healthy.

That's a fine ebony edge.👌
It was & thanks. Maybe not anything exciting for most, just hanging out & working on stuff. It was still a great day as far as we're concerned 👍
As others have said, that's a handsome pair of knives. Also that sounds like an excellent day. Congratulations to both you dad and your impending new family member!
Thanks! I appreciate it 😉

Back