What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Pg9Kaf6.jpeg
This beautiful CK Edition Viper Today

We have a full day in today. Little girl just got fixed yesterday, so she’s not feeling great and the wife and I are watching her like hawks.
So, since I’m stuck in anyways, it’s time to touch up edges so I can have something to do.
IMG_5500.jpeg

IMG_5501.jpeg

Sorry if the photos are a bit pixelated. Had to downscale them to get them to upload today 😅

We have a full day in today. Little girl just got fixed yesterday, so she’s not feeling great and the wife and I are watching her like hawks.
So, since I’m stuck in anyways, it’s time to touch up edges so I can have something to do.
View attachment 2564953

View attachment 2564952

Sorry if the photos are a bit pixelated. Had to downscale them to get them to upload today 😅
Hope your furry friend recovers quickly.

Oh no! The cone of shame!!!
I can't say anything, I've done the same to pass the time... 🤣
I hope your K9 recovers quickly.

Hope your furry friend recovers quickly.

Oh no! The cone of shame!!!
I can't say anything, I've done the same to pass the time... 🤣
I hope your K9 recovers quickly.

Thank you both! She’s certainly not thrilled with us today 😂
I know it’s gotta happen, and we did the same with our older one 3 years ago, but it’s never easy to see an animal that does nothing but love you in pain and unhappy.
She’s already doing much better than yesterday though, so we are optimistic that she will recover fast!

Went on a rainy 12 mile hike with Mrs Jiki (she is training for a 20 mile hike and I am her support crew), I opted for the ol Maserin Plow. Perfect decision for walking in the woods for 4 hours in a steady rain. I believe I enjoyed it more than she did.
j9gKhWu.jpg

You never cease to amaze Mr. P 👍😉

Thank you Dale. :thumbsup:😊

Is that Mystic Dan on the rail on the pile side ? 🤣
If I had done my sometimes annual Derby GAW this year, you might have won a prize for that knife ! :thumbsup:😍😍🐎
I'm afraid that those Spring into Spring with a Barlow guys snatched up all my spare knives for a while. ;)🤣

Jeff@AmirFleschwund took pity on me, after he found out I did not own a Wenger.

:thumbsup: 🤣😍 First time for everything Mr. R. ! 🤣

Have a great weekend everyone.

yTrFub6.jpg

A fine picture of a fine Barlow my friend ! :thumbsup:😍

Derby Day .... 150th Run for the Roses

View attachment 2564527

View attachment 2564528

Nothing is more traditional in Kentucky than Derby Day. In 1960, Belknap Hardware was king of the Hardware stores, proclaimed the biggest in the world. If you look at some of their brands, some of them seem if as they were named after horse entries. Crusader, Trade Winner, Pathfinder, Aristocrat, Speedmore, World Flyer, Cyclone, Dover, and Blue Ribbon were trade names.

It seemed appropriate that I tote a pair of John Primble Belknap folders for this day. A Sawcut Bone Granddaddy Barlow for the muscle ( like a horse ) and Ivory Jack ( about style ) is what's in my pocket and belt sheath this first Saturday in May. 😊 🐎

_d2x7605-small-jpg.2547623

View attachment 2564534
View attachment 2564533
Ooh wee a couple dandy's
Great pair!
2bzcZ0th.jpg

f7inWHpl.jpg

unrxEAfl.jpg

Hope Saturdays were good for everybody. We built a dam. Fine Dam.
Good pairing!

Back