You know what today is?? ......it's sterile Saturday!!!

Jensen.....love the idea....LOVE the XMs.....you have some wicked pictures of some awesome knives......not sold on the thread title......

photocopyh.jpg

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better!!!!

Jensen.....you have such an amazing collection......
And I know I'm the odd man out here........I have tried to like it but I still am not a huge fan of the Pond Scum.....
In the last picture, the CF scale you have on the DLC looks so black it actually looks like BT's textured ti scale....it looks amazing!

Great pic brightb. Ross I love that damn cf scale but it is very hard to capture in a pic. Here is one that does it a little more justice. I didn't like the pond scum when I first saw it either to tell you the truth. I was in it for the thrill of the hunt. Unless you actually see it in person you cant appreciate it. It is such a cool scale!!! I love it on my slicer. Id have to say without a doubt its my favorite scale.

Untitled by Jensen13304, on Flickr

Great pic brightb. Ross I love that damn cf scale but it is very hard to capture in a pic. Here is one that does it a little more justice. I didn't like the pond scum when I first saw it either to tell you the truth. I was in it for the thrill of the hunt. Unless you actually see it in person you cant appreciate it. It is such a cool scale!!! I love it on my slicer. Id have to say without a doubt its my favorite scale.

That CF scale is VERY cool.....it's amazing how much the light can change the way it looks!
I can totally understand the thrill of the hunt....but Pond Scum.....that's your favorite.......????
Have you SEEN your other scales?
Oh well....I still like you despite your fondness for Pond Scum :D

Haha thanks buddy! Do yourself a favor and keep hating it. Its a frustrating and long hunt. Here's an attempt at trying to capture the frag CF in the right light.

Dang Gina!!! That is one good looking Herd Jensen!! Wow! Nice new frag CF bro!! Those are sweet scales

Nice blades gentlemen! I want to play but i need to take some solo pics of my Gen 3. Hopefully it will still be acceptable to post tomorrow... ;)

They look great Jim! I really like the stonewashed textured ti scale against the black DLC. What a cool and unique look.

Jensen81,

What a nice line up. I really like the TI and the lego 3". They all look really nice.

Here's my Hinderer----> insert future photo here <----- :) Well maybe someday.

Back