You know what today is?? ......it's sterile Saturday!!!

Kevin.....love the sterile blade.....and you play piano and guitar....hidden talents, my friend.....hidden talents.....

Kevin love that sterile little guy! Great photos

And I agree with Ross... seems like you're very musically inclined my freind, paino, guitar, drums, what else you got hiding??

Ha, thanks fellas. Mostly those, and a few others. Haven't been in a band in over 2 years, kinda miss it. Used to play drums with a couple guys in a couple bars playing alternative and classic rock covers. That's something I've missed a lot since moving to Mississippi 2 years ago.

Some of the guys from work and I have a little benefit gig coming up for a guy who's been off work for a while, so I'm looking forward to that! Thanks for the kind words brothers.

ws5b.jpg

Very original Hiro!! And to top it off sterile ones to make it!! Very cool :thumbup:

Some have spelled out things w/ XMs before, but I do really like that photo.

As an aside and a fun fact I almost photographed some of mine in a "FU" pattern to post in another thread but ignoring it is a better choice me thinks.

Haha! I know the thread Michael. If you don't do it I hope someone else does. That is such a funny idea. :D

Michael, I believe you should do it, haha! Michael! Michael! Michael!

And yes the spelling of things is in your avatar...

Chris....that is just a gorgeous XM.
I am very fond of that knife.....you are a lucky man!

Good call Michael! Trolls love food. I've learned to just ignore em myself in the last couple years. They get their high from the responses and feed on it. Saw an article on trolls the other day suggesting they have psychological issues. I choose to let em sit in the sandbox and play by themself :D. It is the one thing you can do that eats at em more than anything else. Ignore em :D

Back