Off Topic Coming this April: Total Eclipse of the Snark!

๐Ÿ˜ Good Day today. Took my lovely wife to a frozen coffee. Made it out to the gun shop. First time fully dressed (belt , gun, fixed blade, magazine) above normal pocket stuff, since surgery. Grilled pork chops outside. Shot pellet gun some. Nice day outside Red's are winning

fired up the smoker today and tossed a shoulder in it, then built a ladder/kayak rack for a buddy out of unistrut and some 1/8" x 1.5" mild steel for bracing, got him on the road as the rain was starting, but before the storm actually hit.
need to go out and check on the meat, waitring for a break in the driving rain -- I know I won't melt, but I might rust.

also - swelling is finally going down in the leg, but it's still plenty sore and technicolor from knee to toes..

I just want to rave about KA-BARโ€™s custom service, specifically Kristi and how she always goes out of her way far beyond normal service. You can tell she really cares! She helped me big time over the last two days, I have something that I wanted for a while in route. :)

OFFICIAL_KA-BAR OFFICIAL_KA-BAR

I just want to rave about KA-BARโ€™s custom service, specifically Kristi and how she always goes out of her way far beyond normal service. You can tell she really cares! She helped me big time over the last two days, I have something that I wanted for a while in route. :)

OFFICIAL_KA-BAR OFFICIAL_KA-BAR
Sheโ€™s always mighty helpful :thumbsup::thumbsup: :)

Some interesting storms last night.
The tornado missed us, the hail didn't damage the cars or windows, and the 12 yo dog who hates storms didn't have a heart attack.
The road flooded in several places between the house and the highway, but no big trees across it, so getting home wasn't an issue.

One of dogs died on Sunday at THE "evil step mother's" farm. He stopped eating after my dad died. They gave the dog "HOSPICE" Care till he passed. He was 12 years old and was a good dog. Especially when the 13 adopted sibs were little.

On the plus side I got the Zomstro cleaver. I liked it so much I ordered another one. Two cheaper than one BK 9 with the same steel! It's a steal!

congrats - it's a pretty tough program to get approved, but you're over 55 and have had a history of medium jobs, so it sounds like the right decision.

congrats - it's a pretty tough program to get approved, but you're over 55 and have had a history of medium jobs, so it sounds like the right decision.
The initial denial rate is 70%. After you appeal it, they deny 90%. Appeal it again, and it goes to court, where 50% get denied, unless you have a lawyer. As a side note, they're going to give me back pay, from December 2022, to now. That'll help big time.

Back