Cruwear/Thanks Brand, Bad Ass Slicer Give Away

Not changing this handle much....only Spa Day.

Although, The feedback I got was the handle was too big for some.... And some wanted this knife for in the kitchen, which wasn't my intentions.

So, because of what the people asked for, I came out with a New handle design that is .154" less tall than the original Long Paw handle design shape.... Idk If you can see in this picture?

If feels Noticably different.
I might be the only person who feels this way, but your Long Paw handle fits my hand like it was custom made for me. I wear XL/XXL gloves as a reference. Thanks.

I might be the only person who feels this way, but your Long Paw handle fits my hand like it was custom made for me. I wear XL/XXL gloves as a reference. Thanks.

I didn't realize it at the time, but the Pass Around is kinda dainty.....

The Last one I made for a fellow here specified that he really wanted it big and hand filling.. So I went a bit bigger on the thickness, same profile though. Wow.
It felt like holding a potatoe....but in a good way. I Love potatoes.
I now think it should be That thickness! :D

He's now wanting Another knife from me

-I'm like You, the Passer feels great in my hands, not big at all.
(Because of all this, I'm getting known as the go-to guy for Big, comfy handles)
😂😂😂😂

I'm a little late to this part of the discussion, but my vote on the handle would be to keep the changes minimal. I like the knife having history and a story.

Update: I appreciate all the feedback, it's needed.

I decided to go with the Spa treatment.
1. There was a tiny ding in the edge at the belly I took out.
2. Clean up the edge, sharpened a bit, steeled/honed it. It's Sharp!
3. Cleaned, lightly sanded some of the white G10 liner. I'm surprised how grubby it was. Idk if I'll do white liners anymore, do other Get their knives like that? That stained?
4. My biggest change was kissing the front top scales with some sandpaper, where your thumb goes. I normally like that area softer. Now, it's good.
5. I did balance the heel where the micarta chipped off. I didn't purposely make the two sides symmetrical, but closer than it was from the repair.
6. Because of that I had to tweak the kydex to tighten it up.

I left all the roughness, and scratches. I don't think many would notice, but since My name is on it, I wanted to try and make it a little better for the next guy.

-I hope whoever gets It, it becomes their Favorite knife.

Was really tempted, J., I love Crag's work, and this one is cool with its history. But I'm hoping somebody who tried it gets it, or somebody who wants a great entry into the fixed blade world.

J jfk1110 I heard he has bigger hands too...?

This is the Perfect edc type for just that....haha.

*although His knives are on the Prettier side, & mine is kinda "Scrubby" :)

Was really tempted, J., I love Crag's work, and this one is cool with its history. But I'm hoping somebody who tried it gets it, or somebody who wants a great entry into the fixed blade world.

You sir are a scholar and a gentleman!!!!👍

J jfk1110 I heard he has bigger hands too...?

This is the Perfect edc type for just that....haha.

*although His knives are on the Prettier side, & mine is kinda "Scrubby" :)

🤔......Now there's a name for a blade..........the SCRUB............

Back