cusint&#11

nice move of you, i'd apply but i don't live in the states, so hat off to you and congrats to the winner.

Should make a nice budget dress knife. Perfect knife for my line of work. Count me in.

Thanks

Did not know this knife existed looks good. I think im in the too many higher end knives group so I'm out but thanks for the giveaway. I might have to pick that up myself

Not an entry, just wanted to thank you for your generosity and being thoughtful regarding your asking those with plenty to leave this to those with the few.

Good luck to all of the entrants.

I'm in! I'm trying to get my brother into knives and his birthday is in a few weeks. This would be a perfect gift! Thanks for your generosity!

I'm in. I have eyed them for a while but, uncertainty has kept me from pulling the trigger on one. Thanks for the chance.

I'm in, I have one ZT that is my only flipper, and I have never owned a kershaw!

Thanks for the generosity and thoughtfulness :)

in please! I've always had a thing for knives in this price region, and I've been interested in the Amplitude. I'd love to see how it compares to my Cryo and my Scallion. Thanks!

I'm in. Just getting into the knife world so i really appreciate the chance. Good luck everyone 😃

I'm not in. I have enough nice knives, plus I also have enough speedsafe affordable Kershaws, and this isn't one I had been wanting to review, so I'll let this one go to someone who can actually use and appreciate it. But thank you for your generosity. I really appreciate the giveaways of affordable knives, particularly for the relative newbies. I just think it is a cool thing to do.

Very nice looking knife.

I'd be happy to try it out.

But, I do have a custom slip joint I carry, and two custom fixed blades.so I may not qualify.

Thanks for the giveaway.

I am in! I have some nice fixed blade knives but just a couple folders. That is one real nice looking knife and one that I would carry a lot. Thank you very much for the chance!

Not an entry. I believe I have too many "nicer" knives to participate so, just a thank you for the generous giveaway good sir!

Back