cusint&#11

I'm in! *waves hand* I've actually been eyeing the amp for a nice, non-threatening work knife as I open and break down a bunch of boxes and cut into cellophane, so this would be a perfect pick methinks. Good on you for being a giver!

**NOT an entry***

Great GAW, a lucky someone will enjoy this Kershaw!!!

Youngest son't birthday coming up, and he's a Kershaw Kid. Looks to be small enough for his uses. Count me in.

This is NOT an entry.

Thanks for the great giveaway. Congrats to the future winner.

I would love to add to my Kershaw collection, but seeing as I have about 30, introduce someone else to the Kershaw brand. Not an entry...good on ya!

This is not an entry. I just would like to say thank you for your generosity and kind thoughts it is rare these days. I am a recovering addict, now a knife addict which to me is a blessing because im finding out more and more it's not just about the "blade" I'm finding kindness, respect, I'm learning so many things, and it's a great fellowship as well. I'm just very grateful today to have a productive hobby even though it does become obsessive it's not killing me each minute of the day or wrecking myself, friends or family, so thank you again for this gesture and giving me more to be grateful about today . Much respect

I'm in. I've been interested in this one since Kershaw first showed it, but never got one because of poor reviews and a very limited budget. I really like the Rexford designs, but I've only been able to get the smaller Kershaw Injection, which is a great knife. Thanks for the chance!

Count me in please. Interesting design, I see several "flavors" from other knives that I've admired from afar... looks pretty cool.

Nice..I love kershaw and have been looking at that model online for my work edc. Thanks for the chance man and good luck everyone

Not an entry, thanks for the generous gesture. I hope this knife sees some good carry time. :cool: :thumbup:

Last edited:
Back