cusint&#11

Count me in! Thanks.

To keep the thread interesting here's a bonus cat on a pizza box.

I'm in, I'm a huge fan of kershaws but haven't had any speedsafe knives in more than a year

Im in, the nicest knife i have is a little TOPS fixed blade but not really any nice folders

I'm in! Love the speedsafe on my g-10 cryo, and Rexford's designs really appeal to me. Seems like the perfect size and slim for work carry.

Winner was randomly selected using an online application this morning. Congrats D.B Cooper, I sent you an email through the BF interface. Thanks everyone.

Atta Boy, D.B. !

Take it out for a spin and post a review in the review forum. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the piece.

Thanks so much, asdf12345, and everyone else. I'll be sure to take it out for a spin as soon as it arrives and jot down some thoughts on it. Once again I'd like to thank asdf12345 and everyone else, including Bladeforums for this!

So the knife arrived a few days ago and I've been having a blast with it. It's quite a bit smaller than I had imagined it would be, but for such a small overall knife it sure does come in handy! Aesthetically it's sleek and sexy as all get out, and it's got the same fit and finish I've come to expect from Kershaw, even though this isn't one of the american made ones. Feels good in the pocket even though it's a tad on the heavy side(but then it's all steel construction), but you don't get a constant reminder of it given the taut nature of the pocket clip. All in all I give it a 7 out of 10. For what it is(and what it sells for) this is a great little knife if you're looking for something under 3 inches in blade length that's still very much functional.

Back