May 2024 Buck of the Month BOTM - 112 Slim Pro TRX, D2 Red Cerakote with Milled Aluminum Black Handle

0112BKS2BOTM-B_11__57891.1714578713.386.513.jpg
WOW! They just announced the knife today and you already have yours. That is some fast shipping!

Haha...well I did list black/red knife for Darth Maul. It could be Darth Vader as previously mentioned with the red light saber. Vader is much more iconic. Maybe @Buck Knives Inc. can get some clarification for us on that so people know what "dark side" villain they are supporting. :p

I'll save my money for the hairy scales Chewbacca knife next year.

This exclusive Buck 112 Slim Pro TRX features a ruby red, Cerakoted, D2 steel, straight clip blade with thumstuds on both sides of the blade. The handle is made of milled aluminum with a black Cerakote finish. Complete with a removable and reversible, black Cerakoted pocket clip for an ambidextrous carry. This unique knife is expertly built in Post Falls, Idaho as part of the May 2024 Buck of the Month program. Only 750 made.
Of course if they put the hairy scales on the model 110 that would be a Wookie. If it is a model 55 that would be more like an Ewok.

Last edited:
Easy pass for me. I'm not a big fan of Cerakote on blades to begin with, and red is just, well, way too loud for me. But I'm sure others love it, and I hope they enjoy their new knife. šŸ‘

I was thinking it was for Darth Vader - the handle design and material used representing Vader's helmet/grill of his face, and his shoulders/chest. Red, the color of his lightsaber (which was/is super iconic and meaningful) .

Vader or Maul, ORDERED !
The more that I think about it I am convinced that you are correct. It is a tribute to Darth Vader.

Last edited:
officially decided to pass. If you're a star wars fan, it is probably cool. I agree with the people who think it looks a little cheesy. If someone came across this at a second hand sale in ten years, without knowing the SW correlation, they wouldn't understand what it is. I may try to track down the r2d2 budgie at some point, because I like it and have the 110 from last year. It would be cool to see some pics of all of them together... to those who got one...,. enjoy.

Back