Random Thought Thread

IT'S FRIDAY FRIENDS!!!!!

we made it!!!

Reach out to your friends and see how they are doing... before you know it that list gets smaller as we get older!

Buy a friend..... grab a beer!!!!!!!

And I hope if you had a bad week it gets better soon, and if you had a good week it makes you forget any bad ones!!!!

Raise a glass

GEONBAE friends!

IT'S FRIDAY FRIENDS!!!!!

we made it!!!

Reach out to your friends and see how they are doing... before you know it that list gets smaller as we get older!

Buy a friend..... grab a beer!!!!!!!

And I hope if you had a bad week it gets better soon, and if you had a good week it makes you forget any bad ones!!!!

Raise a glass

GEONBAE friends!
once people actually meet me their fee to be my friend goes up. then the job description changes.

like, what the hell even is a F I E N D anyways?

For our bi-annual "knife gathering", instead of our usual PNW shindig, I'll be headed to Montana next week to spend some time in the sticks. There will be lots of steel, bacon, and general merriment. I hope to share some pics when I get back.
I’m so bummed there is no way I can make it with the shoulder surgery sleeping is still hard between the recliner, bed and couch I get a few good hours at a time. I spend an hour and half in the truck yesterday the 10 hour ride would really suck.

Back