Random Thought Thread

Sue was the very last competitor to run and she just had her run. She had a really strong performance also.

Waiting to see how the the competition scores shake out but things are looking very positive for team CPK

HAY!

A big congratulations to the CPK cutting team! Some historic firsts today. Ben won Nationals, again, making this his third championship title in a row which is unprecedented. And Sue, his wife, won women's nationals for the first time. Making this the first man-wife team to ever win championship titles.

(And congratulations to me for having such a remarkable team of Bladesports competitors!)

IMG_20240504_164500.jpg

HAY!

A big congratulations to the CPK cutting team! Some historic firsts today. Ben won Nationals, again, making this his third championship title in a row which is unprecedented. And Sue, his wife, won women's nationals for the first time. Making this the first man-wife team to ever win championship titles.

(And congratulations to me for having such a remarkable team of Bladesports competitors!)

View attachment 2564889

Way to go Ben and Sue, super congratulations to you both and Team CPK
🍻👍❤️

HAY!

View attachment 2564889

Congratulations everyone ...F***in Fantastic!!!!!!!!

Back