Random Thought Thread

MV5BYjFhNDgwNmYtMTljNy00MzkxLTlhNzYtMWMyZjU0MWZmZTk1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEwODg2MDY@._V1_.jpg

HAY!

A big congratulations to the CPK cutting team! Some historic firsts today. Ben won Nationals, again, making this his third championship title in a row which is unprecedented. And Sue, his wife, won women's nationals for the first time. Making this the first man-wife team to ever win championship titles.

(And congratulations to me for having such a remarkable team of Bladesports competitors!)

View attachment 2564889
Another reason to celebrate tomorrow!
A hearty, sincere congrats team CPK!

HAY!

A big congratulations to the CPK cutting team! Some historic firsts today. Ben won Nationals, again, making this his third championship title in a row which is unprecedented. And Sue, his wife, won women's nationals for the first time. Making this the first man-wife team to ever win championship titles.

(And congratulations to me for having such a remarkable team of Bladesports competitors!)

View attachment 2564889
Congratulations team CPK, very well done ! ! !

HAY!

View attachment 2564889

Wow! Congrats Sue, Ben and Team CPK!

HAY!

View attachment 2564889
Team CPK rocks!!!

HAY!

View attachment 2564889

That is one heck of an accomplishment all around for Team CPK! Congratulations Ben & Sue for wielding the speed, power, and accuracy to take home the National Champion titles!! Congratulation Nathan & Jo for the continued dominance of your Competition Chopper at the highest level of the sport!!

Well done Champions! 👏👏👏👏

Phil

Back