Taggedout...thoughts?

Wife let me pick up the G10 version at a recent REI sale. 20% off and a $20 gift card for a future purchase was the nudge I needed. REI employee was super nice (not a surprise here in West North Carolina), and opened up the box to inspect. First one was absolutely spot on. Great to see (I hope) BM is getting their QC where it should be.
And… absolutely love it. Haven’t had too much time with it, as it was stored away and given to me for Christmas (that was a brutal wait! Did, however, get a chance to give it a spa-treatment with a good cleaning and bushing polishing, and that made a HUGE difference… absolutely drops shut now). Can’t wait to carry it more.

Wife let me pick up the G10 version at a recent REI sale. 20% off and a $20 gift card for a future purchase was the nudge I needed. REI employee was super nice (not a surprise here in West North Carolina), and opened up the box to inspect. First one was absolutely spot on. Great to see (I hope) BM is getting their QC where it should be.
And… absolutely love it. Haven’t had too much time with it, as it was stored away and given to me for Christmas (that was a brutal wait! Did, however, get a chance to give it a spa-treatment with a good cleaning and bushing polishing, and that made a HUGE difference… absolutely drops shut now). Can’t wait to carry it more.
Absolutely love this version.

Back