Small Manual Flippers with 2.25-3.25 inch Blades

GiantMouse ACE Tribeca Liner Lock Flipper (Ball Bearings) MagnaCut blade with Blue Denim Canvas Micarta -- BL: 2.875", BT: 0.13", WT: 3.8 oz. Nice detent which won't open the blade easily but the folder opens easily with the blade hole. The Canvas Micarta has a good feel to it and not slippery.

uF7eCYR.jpg

cSntOVm.jpg

6N1x2kd.jpg

3Ss0aX5.jpg

GiantMouse ACE Tribeca Liner Lock Flipper (Ball Bearings) MagnaCut blade with Blue Denim Canvas Micarta -- BL: 2.875", BT: 0.13", WT: 3.8 oz. Nice detent which won't open the blade easily but the folder opens easily with the blade hole. The Canvas Micarta has a good feel to it and not slippery.

uF7eCYR.jpg

cSntOVm.jpg

6N1x2kd.jpg

3Ss0aX5.jpg

I picked one of these up as well when they dropped, and it's definitely one of my very favorite pieces from the Giant Mouse Ace line to date. In particular, I think it's notable for being easily the most improved version of one of their GM line (it's based on the GM4). The Tribeca is a vast improvement in every way over its original limited edition counterpart. I really hope they release a titanium-scaled version of it in the future.

I picked one of these up as well when they dropped, and it's definitely one of my very favorite pieces from the Giant Mouse Ace line to date. In particular, I think it's notable for being easily the most improved version of one of their GM line (it's based on the GM4). The Tribeca is a vast improvement in every way over its original limited edition counterpart. I really hope they release a titanium-scaled version of it in the future.

I've had mine for a week and it's very well built. No issues at all. I know it's made in Maniago, Italy but is it LionSteel, Fox or Viper?

I've had mine for a week and it's very well built. No issues at all. I know it's made in Maniago, Italy but is it LionSteel, Fox or Viper?
I'm not sure. GM never says who exactly in Maniago produces their knives, and I think some facilities are shared between companies there. The build and hardware on it really reminded me of the Lionsteel Kur, though.

I'm not sure. GM never says who exactly in Maniago produces their knives, and I think some facilities are shared between companies there. The build and hardware on it really reminded me of the Lionsteel Kur, though.

LionSteel, Fox and Viper do also make knives under the shared MKM brand.

Congratulations to the new Tribeca owners. It's a nice-looking piece.
I'll be interested in any comparisons to the Biblio.

In this range my favorite so far is the xm-18 3”.
The Hinderer half track is great too.
The Koenig Mini Goblin has been one of the best flipper i have had.

Civivi has good options too

WE Culex Flipper & Thumb Stud folder with a 2.97" Black Stonewashed 20CV blade and Black Stonewashed Titanium handles.

rcCuWm4.jpg

WAkMvRP.jpg

8VT6B0u.jpg

QOFeguw.jpg

Back